TWO

~ELLA

The next morning, my mom shook me awake and told me to get ready for school.

I quickly got up and took a shower. I had already planned my outfit for the following day so all I had to do was curl my hair and put on some makeup. I curled my hair in such a way that it fell down my shoulders in soft waves.

For make-up, I put on a thin layer or mascara, winged eyeliner, bold dark lipstick and light blush.

I wore baggy pants with a white t- shirt and my signature leather jacket. I slipped my charm bracelet with hoop earrings. I also put on some sneakers. Once I was satisfied with how I looked, I quickly grabbed my school bag and car keys.

I threw my bag in the passenger side and jumped in the driver's seat before driving off

I threw my bag in the passenger side and jumped in the driver's seat before driving off. I quickly went to the nearest cafe and grabbed myself an iced coffee.

I knew I had to cut sown on my coffee but honestly speaking, it was me and my iced coffee against the world. I made my way to the school and amusement took over me when I noticed that my parking spot was still empty as always.

I quickly parked my car there and since the windows were tinted nobody could see that I was inside. I felt everyone starting to whisper and cast looks my way. I grabbed my bag from the next seat before opening the door.

I stepped out and a collective gasp was heard from the students. I slung my backpack on one shoulder before strutting towards the front desk.

I grabbed my schedule and locker number. I almost burst out laughing when I saw that I had been assigned to the same locker as before.

I went to my locker to keep all the unnecessary books only to find a couple of guys standing there. Well, I hadn't seen them before so I guessed that they were new.

"Move," I spoke, power filling my voice.

One of the guys scoffed, "Newbie, this locker belongs to Ella Warden, the legend of this school so I suggest you scram."

I raised my eyebrows, "Well, I'm Ella Warden, not nice to meet you at all judging from your scrawny behavior so I suggest YOU SCRAM," I replied, applying emphasis on the last two words.

The other guy was smart enough to pull his friend away. I strolled towards my first class of the day that happened to be AP Calculus. The only class I actually liked.

"If it isn't the devil," Mr. Withers, the coolest teacher in the school spoke.

"Good to see you too Mr. Withers," I relied, a smirk playing on my lips. He rolled his eyes before telling me to take my usual seat. I raised my eyebrows at that questioningly only for him to shrug in response.

After explaining the concept, he handed out sheets that were to be done for the rest of the class and we were allowed to leave as soon as they were done. I quickly completed all the sums and handed my paper to him.

He shook his head with a fond smile before shooing me out if his class. I stuck my tongue out at him before strolling out of the classroom.

A few lectures passed and it was finally lunch break. I went to my usual table in the cafeteria and sat down with a cup of coffee, and two slices of pizza.

The cafeteria soon enough started filling. I was scrolling through my phone when I heard a few students coke up to me. I did not remember anyone bold enough to do that unless, of course, it was her with her minions.

Her being my mortal enemy since 7th grade, Sarah Bluertica. She was your typical barbie, with blue eyes and straight blond hair that framed her face. Even in that grade she put false allegations on me claiming that I stole her best friends.

I could feel whispers die down and everyone looking at us. "Well, well, the school's most hated has returned," she spoke. I smirked waving around at everyone causing them to either look away or start choking on their food.

"So what brings you here, Ella?" she asked, a sickly sweet smile overtaking her face.

"I was informed that some sluts took over my reign so I had to come back, don't you think," I replied causing the smile to fall right off her face.

She scoffed before turning on her heel and stomping off. I just shrugged before going back to scrolling my phone.

Around pll right next to where I was standing. I saw a tall dude wearing full biker gear except for his helmet. He had dark black hair and grey eyes. Sure enough, he was hot. Wait what am I even thinking?

But the crowd wasn't even looking at him. The attention was on my car on which someone had written the word 'BITCH' in white ink.

Sarah stepped forward holding a white marker in her hand, smirking. She spoke in her scrawny voice, "Now it looks like your car again. Enjoy tryna get that off, it's permanent ink.

I started laughing causing her smile to almost fall off her face. I probably looked like a maniac laughing. I opened my car door and brought out a bottle of sanitizer along with an old rag. I shook the bottle before spraying it where she had scribbled. The ink started diluting and was soon enough dripping down. I simply wiped it off at once and then threw the cloth right at Sarah's face.

I threw my hand up showing a peace sign to the crowd before stepping in my car and driving to my house.

I reached home and washed my face after putting my hair up in a messy bun, supporting it with a claw clip. I swear they are the sole reason I can put up my hair without looking retarded. I went straight to bed after changing into something comfy.