part - 10

"So Mr.Jeon what got you here" , the principal of Aera's school asked to the owner of this school also known as Jeon Jungkook or Aera's father.

"You'll know but can you first call Mrs.Cha here", Jungkook said.

"What happened sir is there something wrong if it is then you can tell me",he with a concern.

"No, it's fine I'll solve this matter by myself, call her",he said.

"Okay sir",he said as he took the phone in his hand and went into the balcony.

"Appa, tired", Aera said as she rubs her eyes cutely looking at Jungkook with a pout as she was standing beside him.

"Aigoo", he mumbled looking at her as he picked her up in arms. He took her little hands in his big ones and kissed her palms, eyes and forehead, as he let her head rest on his shoulder.

In just a moment, she closed her eyes and felt into dreamland.

Meanwhile, the principal called Mrs.Cha and told her to come in his office.

Soon they both heard a voice saying
"May I come in sir"

"Yes",The principal said.

Mrs.Cha came in and met with the principal and an unfamiliar face.

She greeted and bowed to the principal but she ignored Jungkook like he's isn't even there.

"Mrs.Cha, greet him too", the principal said being scared as he pointed towards him.

Still she just nodded her head towards Jungkook and just said a very bland "good morning" to him.

Aera was still in arms, sleeping peacefully and not knowing about her surroundings.

When Mrs.Cha looked at Jungkook's face nicely she felt a little liking towards him.

Ofcourse, who wouldn't, but the fact that she was already married with three kids was very shameful.

But when she noticed a little girl in his arms she felt very jealous even tho they just met but Mrs.Cha already started seeing Jungkook as her boyfriend.

She was imagining her life with him as her boyfriend, about him proposing her and how having sex with him would be like.

'He must be really good in bed', she thought when someone snapped his fingers in front of her face.

Because of which she came back in the reality.

"So now that you have woken up can we talk for a while", he said Mocking her.

" Ugh... yeah", she mumbles being embarresed.

Jungkook sat on to the principal's chair making her look at him with shock.

But what shocked her the most that the principal was literally just standing with his head down.

He didn't even said a word to him.

She couldn't even imagine. if she was at Jungkook's place right now, she would have been fired.

But the reason behind it was that Jungkook has warned him to not even glance at his daughter once.

Well, this is not the first time Jeon Jungkook has ordered this to someone

He has set the same rule for all the guards back at their mansion.

And if they broke this rule they will be killed brutally by him or Aera's other six uncles.

"So what do you wanna talk about",she asked him bravely.

"Mrs.Cha just a few days ago my daughter complained to me that a boy pushed her in the classroom and when she told you, you scolded her instead",he said

"So, can I ask you, why ? ",he questioned her

"Sir, you don't know this little bitch-",Mrs. Cha said to him without any hesitation.

"I fucking asked you, why ? ",he shouted and because of this Aera woke up.

"Appa" , she mumbles clutching his shirt tightly

"Shuuushuu baby, nothing happened",
He said softly whispering in her ears

"You can sleep again Appa is with you", he said

Aera nodded and closed her eyes as Jungkook caressed her back to put her to sleep again.

"Is there any separate room", he asked to the principal

"Yes sir, please follow me", the principal said walking ahead as Jungkook followed him.

Seeing this Mrs.Cha also started walking towards the door thinking the conversation is done.

"You, get your ass down on the chair, I'm coming", Jungkook said in a low voice not wanting to wake Aera up again

He came back after putting Aera to sleep.

He dragged a chair infront of the chair that Mrs.Cha was sitting on and he sat on it in a man spreading position

Making Mrs.Cha get shivers down her spine

Her throat felt parched

"Ca-Can I dri-", "NO"

"first answer my questions why did you do that", he said taking out his gun from the back pocket of his pants as he started playing with it.

Seeing the gun in his hands she had no choice than to tell him the truth.

"She warned my son that she will complain to the principal how he bullies everyone in the classroom and how I always ignore all the kids when they used to come to me for complaining about my son's deeds an-", she stopped herself in the middle.

"It's okay let me complete now", he said with a smirk on his face.

"When my daughter warned your son he pushed her and she came to you for complaining about him but you slapped my daughter", Jungkook said with his teeth gritted and his veins popping out of his neck and arms

"Now, tell me how you want your death to be", he said smiling

Mrs.Cha felt like she could pass out any moment but the only way she can stay alive is to beg.

She went close to him.

"Mr.Jeon please don't kill me, you're also a father please understand me, I have three kids and my eldest is not even that mature to take care of her siblings and my husband, he doesn't cares about me anyway, it doesn't matter to him whether I live or die. So please I'm begging you for my life, please understand a mother's pain",she said as he laughed loudly making her confused

"Understand you", he said as he laughed again

MY APPA BTS FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara