Part - 1

It's a beautiful morning in the Jeon mansion, but the little princess of this mansion is still in her beauty sleep, until now.

"Princess, wake up or you will be late for school" A man's sweet voice tried to wake up the sleeping beauty but instead of waking up she turned on to the other side of the bed.

Then suddenly the man picked up the sleeping beauty in his arms.

"Ahhh, Appa let me sleeppphh!!" The little girl said crying

Jungkook: " No baby, that's enough sleep for now, stop crying or do you want a spanking". He said being annoyed by his daughter's cry

Aera sobbed a little and said
Aera: "Noo! appa" she wipes her tears

He took his little daughter in his arms and went to the bathroom to bath her and get her ready for the school.

Later that day

Jungkook: baby, dress or shirt and pants

Aera : shirt and pants, appa.

He removed her school uniform and made her wear her clothes, which was blue pants and a white t shirt where it was written "I am my daddy's princess", in bold letters.

Jungkook: baby let's go downstairs for lunch. he said picking up his daughter

Aera: but appa I'm not hungry I already ate in the morning and at school too.

Jungkook: that was your breakfast baby, now it's lunch time so whining, don't you want to be healthier in the future or you want to be sick always like the old people in your young age

Aera: but I don't want to eat anything I don't have an appetite now

Jungkook signed worriely for his daughter his worried because his daughter is doing this for 2 months at first he thought if she's really not hungry then he shouldn't stuff her with food more. But now it has became her habit to always skip the lunch,But not today.

Without saying anything he grabs her little arm drags her downstairs yuqi was standing beside the dining table with their maid sumin. Yuqi saw them coming she was about to say something else but then looked at Jungkook's expression and stopped she never saw that expression on Jungkook face when he's with his daughter he always had sweet one.

Jungkook sat down on the chair and Aera sat on his lap he served his and Aera's food by himself as sumin was still in shock seeing Jungkook being angry on his daughter for the first time as she's working here since before Aera was born.

Jungkook: "Open", he said keeping a spoon on her lips

Aera doesn't have any choice now, she has to eat something to reduce her father's anger because she was getting scared of him now, and As a mother yuqi noticed that.

Yuqi: "Jungkook, calm down you're scaring our princess", she whispered in jungkook ears

Jungkook looked at his daughter's face as he closed his eyes trying to he calm himself down

He gently rubs her back and says

Jungkook: baby I guess it's enough for lunch today, I hope you will not throw a fit for dinner.

Aera: I'll not appa

Jungkook: "good girl",he said and kissed her forehead.