"Missed me," I whisper as I tackle him. After exchanging a handful of punches with each other, it becomes clear to me that he is at a clear advantage during our exchange. Not only does he have superior physical strength, but he is also using his magic to sneak small attacks as I'm distracted.

"Erza! I need help!" I call out as I make some distance. Erza comes in slashing as the man struggles to avoid her attacks.

"Erza! Make way!" I yell as I unleash a massive explosion. Erza barely managed to avoid the blast. The heat combusts everything and completely disintegrates all vegetation surrounding us.

Now, we were in a clearing with no trees to help the man out.

"Erza, get him!" I call as I collapse. I had used more magic power than I had thought.

Erza charges the man and makes quick work of him. The man collapses and to my surprise a giant tree sprouts from his body. The magic returns to me as I start to feel much better

Erza turns to me and rushes over.

"Your magic is faint," she says helping me up.

"I'm fine, how are you? You look like you took quite a beating," I ask

"I'm fine...how are the others?" She asks me as I shrug.

"I awoke and helped Biskslow and Freed defeat someone. I didn't catch the name. I then felt that you were locked in a battle so I came over to help," I explain

"I was actually hoping you could fill me in, I'm quite confused about what's happening. I thought I blew Grimoire Hearts ship out of the sky?" I ask her

"Ah. So that explains what the explosion was," she mutters before continuing, "It appears that they made it regardless. The top members made it to the island. I think most of them are down and out though," she tells me as I nod

"Yes. I can feel outsiders on the island. However, their magic power is weak. I do still feel one at max power though. It's coming from the beach," I tell her

"That must be the guild master," she tells me.

"Yes, likely. Feels like Natsu and Gray are rushing to it," I tell her as she nods

"I will join them, you are too weak, I think you should rest," she tells me as I nod

"I agree. That tree that's sprouting from that man's body is full of magic power...I will meditate and regain some magical energy. It's very concentrated, so it won't take long. I'll come to you guys when I can," I explain to her.

"Good luck," she responds as she rushes toward the beach.

I sigh as I sit to begin regaining my magical energy.

As I meditate I keep track of our members. If need be, I would have rushed if anyone needed help.

I could feel an overwhelming power coming toward us. It was far from the island, but I could still sense it...it was gunning for Tenrou island.

The battle against the last member of Grimoire's heart began and I debated coming to help...however, that power coming toward the island made me think I should completely restore my energy. At some point, the Tenrou tree reverted to its previous state. I don't know how, but I was too busy trying to recover strength for when whatever was charging to the island finally made it here...I didn't care either.

I felt the guild master of Grimoire's heart finally get defeated, just as I restored all my magic power.

I open my eyes and then rush to the beach. I must warn everyone of the presence that's coming for us.