Mrs.and Dr. Rizzoli-Isles

Start from the beginning

Angela watches from the sidelines, a proud and emotional smile on her face as she observes her daughter and daughter-in-law. She can't help but feel a surge of love and pride as she watches them together, their bond stronger than ever on this momentous day.

he photographer captures the intimacy between Jane and Maura in a series of tender poses, each one reflecting the depth of their love and commitment to each other. With each click of the camera, their bond is immortalized, a testament to the journey they've shared together.

As the bridal party joins them for the final photos, laughter and joy fill the air. Tommy, Frankie, Calin, Nina, Angela, Korsak, Constance, Hope, and TJ gather around Jane and Maura, creating a picture-perfect moment of family and love.

As they step away from the camera, Jane pulls Maura into a gentle embrace, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Maura returns the gesture, her heart overflowing with love for her wife.

Angela watches from a distance, her eyes misty with emotion as she witnesses the love between her daughter and daughter-in-law.

The DJ's announcement rings out through the reception hall, marking the official entrance of the newlyweds, Mrs. and Dr. Rizzoli-Isles. Applause erupts from the guests as Jane and Maura make their way to the center of the room, hand in hand, their smiles radiant with happiness.

The reception hall is beautifully decorated, with soft lighting and elegant floral arrangements adorning the tables. Guests mingle and chat, enjoying the celebratory atmosphere as they await the arrival of the bride and groom.

As Jane and Maura take their places at the head table, surrounded by their closest friends and family, they feel an overwhelming sense of joy and gratitude. This is a moment they will treasure forever, a celebration of their love and commitment to each other.

Jane leans in to Maura "I am starving, I could eat the entire table right now."

Maura chuckles at Jane's comment, her laughter a melodic sound in the midst of the festivities. She leans in closer to Jane, her eyes sparkling with affection.

"I'm not surprised, Jane," Maura replies with a playful smile. "But don't worry, there's plenty of food waiting for us. Let's enjoy our first meal as a married couple together."

As Frankie stands up to deliver his toast, a mischievous glint dances in his eyes, and a playful smile tugs at the corners of his lips. He clears his throat, drawing everyone's attention with a dramatic flair.

"Alright, alright, settle down, everyone," Frankie begins, his voice carrying a jovial tone. "I promise I won't keep you too long, but I couldn't let this moment pass without sharing a few words about my sister and her lovely bride."

He pauses for a moment, waiting for the laughter and chatter to subside before continuing.

"Now, I've known Jane my whole life, and let me tell you, she's always been a force to be reckoned with," Frankie says, a grin spreading across his face. "But when Maura came into the picture, well, let's just say even Jane met her match."

The room erupts into laughter, and Frankie winks at the couple before continuing.

"I mean, who else could keep up with Jane's endless curiosity and insatiable appetite for justice?" Frankie jests, earning more chuckles from the crowd. "But seriously, Maura, you've brought a whole new level of joy and love into Jane's life, and for that, I am eternally grateful."

Raising his glass, Frankie turns to Jane and Maura with a grin.

"Here's to my sister and her incredible wife," he says, his voice filled with affection. "May your days be filled with laughter, your hearts with love, and your home with endless happiness. Cheers!"