Chapter One - A Knock on her Door [Cherry Waves]

Start from the beginning

"Uhm...hello?" Cherry asked, raising an eyebrow at the sight of the strange stallion. "Who are you?"

The stallion didn't reply for a small moment, but eventually he replied back. "Well, hello. I'm Spiral Beats. I'm your neighbor from two houses away." He'd calmly reply, smiling softly, "figured I could get to know you better! Is it okay if I come in?"

"Oh...sure? Come on in I suppose." Cherry replied back, trotting a bit backwards to make space for the tall stallion to walk in.

He smiled brightly as he then entered, "nice place you have here." He complimented the interior as he slowly entered the kitchen. Cherry simply nodded as he watched him turn his back away from her, and slowly grabbed a hold of a nearby vase, getting ready to attack him from the back.

Since when did she have a neighbor? Let alone live somewhere around near the neighborhood.

She slowly raised the vase over the stallion's head, ready to attack him. She was about to straight up smash the vase on to his head, prepared to tie him up and report him to the police. She took a deep breath, before suddenly hearing something whisper into her ear. "Do not attack him."

Cherry was confused, her pupils shrunk as she heard that strange voice, and yet for some reason...she complied to it. She would then slowly let the vase return itself to its rightful position. She couldn't speak, she couldn't control her magic, she couldn't even feel her own body. What was controlling her? As she tried to resist, the voice whispered to her again.

"Obey. Submit." The voice started repeat these two words, starting off faint and somber and slowly increased in intensity and impact. She slowly stumbled back on the table, as she kept hearing the words, slowly echoing it herself. She slowly started loosing control of her mind, her breathing getting heavier and heavier.

She looked around in shock as she tried to figure out what was going on, but no luck. She tried resisting one last time, almost achieving it, but unfortunately-

*CLAP!*

Cherry suddenly stopped, as she stood there. Her pupils were as small as beads on a necklace, her mouth was slightly agape, and her mind was simply turned off. It wasn't thinking, it wasn't responding, it was simply blank. She stood there quietly, her subconscious being suppressed from resisting. What was causing this power? What was making her not be able to controll herself...?

"Well, aren't you a good girl?" Spiral would state. Cherry had completely forgot that he was still there. "Don't worry, I'm here to mark you as my claim. And I know well..."

He slowly turned around, facing Cherry, revealing that his horn was glowing this bright neon red light, his eyes were glowing and he had this sinister grin on his face. "...that all you can do is obey and submit. Isn't that right, Cherry?"

Spiral was the culprit. He was the one behind the rape cases, and now he was in front of the unsuspecting mare, who was under his control. Like a puppet on a string, like a car and a key, like a slave to her- "Yes....master...."

The stallion chuckled softly as he then looked at Cherry as she replied with such a monotonous voice. He circled around her slowly, examining every single feature she had. From her mane's style, to her private regions. It was clear that he was waiting to claim her.

"Well then, might as well mark this the start of my harem. I'm tired of just getting quick fucks from mares across Canterlot. I want to make sure I benefit from those bitches. And you'll be patient zero, you wouldn't mind that, would you slave?" He'd ask, using his hoof to slowly bring Cherry's chin facing towards him.

Cherry blinked a few moments, before replying again, "anything you say, master...."

"Good mare. Why don't you start off my pleasuring my cock? I've been pent up ever since I've tried to fuck a police mare." Spiral would instruct, before plopping onto Cherry's couch, spreading his legs to reveal his rock hard, 7-inch stallion cock, before her very eyes.