Summary + Author's Note

Azure-1 is a planet known for its immense beauty and rich environment giving life to several unique plant and animal species. Yet, it could be argued that the plant is even more known for the Rangers tied to the ever-prestigious Schwartz Conservation Center for Alien Life Research– a facility at the forefront when it comes to rescuing and rehabilitating rare animal species who find themselves targets of poachers roaming the stars looking to make a quick buck.

Liam Ferrier once had dreams of becoming one of these Rangers, to travel among the stars and experience the ever-changing universe, but due to unforeseen circumstances found himself as the average office clerk instead. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pursue his dream appears again when Liam accidentally finds himself in the middle of stopping poachers from smuggling a certain avian creature for themselves– and his actions do not go unnoticed. Invited to join the S.C.C. Liam must navigate his co-worker's intense and overwhelming personalities, forging new bonds while also dealing with touchy alien life, and the even more dangerous threat that presents itself in poachers. 

A/N: 

Hi there!

I usually keep a lot of things I write for myself, but I wanted to try my hand at posting some stuff online. While I have a lot of ideas for this story, it's still a pretty fresh idea, so updates may be slow, but please bear with me if you could! Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome since I'm still pretty new to this sort of thing. Anyway, I hope you find this interesting, enjoy!

TWs: Though not graphic, some violence and mistreatment towards animals is shown/discussed. Feel free to let me know if anything else should be tagged, however.