Interlude Two

TheRedeemer1995: Greetings, prospective readers, and welcome back to The Venom Inside! Well, I don't really have anything to talk about, so let's begin!

Interlude Two

U.A. Principal's Office

When Nedzu woke up, he wasn't expecting much to happen that day. Well, with the exception of trying to find some answers as to how the U.A. security gate was destroyed and allowed the members of the press inside. This caused a panic in the school, making an absolutely disastrous situation even worse.

Instead though, he was greeted with the news that the terrifying new vigilante on the scene, the self-proclaimed Symbol of Vengeance known as Venom, had just made headlining news. The vigilante was something of a curious figure for the principal. After all, Venom had publicly stated that he stood up for the Quirkless and Villainous Quirked, a campaign most would not even dare to push without certain issues. That was not the case for Venom, as the latest news article had shown that Venom had both cleared his name of the murder charges that Nedzu had correctly deduced had been fabricated by the HPSC, and had also managed to expose the corruption within the commission. A truly great feat, only to also show the corruption and moral decay within several Top Heroes, including Endeavor and Hawks.

This was followed by his students being affected by these revelations. In particular, young Shouto Todoroki had become far less reserved and generally seemed much happier, like some great crushing weight had been lifted off of his shoulders. The principal wouldn't be surprised if this newfound change would finally allow him to work up the courage to "make a play," as the kids say, and begin dating Miss Yaoyorozu, who clearly had feelings for the young man.

Other students seemed less than pleased with what had happened though. Tenya Iida in particular seemed to be of the opinion that Venom was the bad guy in all this. He declared that even if he wasn't a murderer, he was still an active vigilante who should be made to answer for his crimes. Nedzu understood this perspective, but then Iida went further by saying the claims against the HPSC were likely being overexaggerated by the media, that it was impossible for the society that the commission presided over to be as horrifically corrupt as the media was portraying it as.

The sight made Nedzu sigh. He knew better after all. He knew that Hero Society was not without its flaws, especially with such awful human beings becoming Top Heroes while the Quirkless or those with impractical Quirks being treated as something less than human beings. Their futures were also being so severely limited, the Midoriya boy that young Uraraka had spoken to him about being a prime example.

Oh, how he desperately wanted to make Aldera Junior High burn for what they did to the boy among others, including young Bakugou. The teen was, from his perspective, just as much of a victim as the Midoriya boy, having been strung along into thinking that bullying the weak was a good quality for a hero to have. That kind of mindset had to be taught, something that made things truly terrifying for any future heroes from that middle school. However, the principal didn't have any concrete evidence, which meant there was nothing he could do.

Regardless, Venom, while he seemed like he had the best of intentions, and Nedzu personally wanted to invite the creature to U.A. for the finest tea, a handshake, a heartfelt thanks for exposing the corruption of the HPSC, and to see if he could talk him into becoming a Hero Course student, had made some serious moves that had the potential to destabilize the very foundations of society as they knew it. Not only that, he had ruined the careers of several Top Heroes, including Endeavor and Hawks, and there needed to be a discussion about what to do about the vigilante.

As such, he called a meeting at U.A., the principal filling up a conference room in the middle of the school day. In attendance was All Might in his skinny form, Midnight, Detective Naomasa from the MPD, Ectoplasm, and Eraserhead while the rest of the teachers were dealing with the students.