The Beginning

Once upon a time, there was a glowing city protected by golden gates, known as Heaven, it was ruled by beings of pure light, Angels that worshiped good and shielded all from evil. The Angels started to expand the Universe in their ways. From the dust of Earth, they created Adam and Lilith, equals as the first of mankind but despite this, Adam demanded freedom, as he felt that Heaven refusing all of Lucifer's ideas was imprisoning and unfair... but Lilith and Lucifer, who were too afraid to think against Heaven's will, refused to submit to agree with him. He didn't love Lilith and he knew she didn't love him neither, so he asked for Lucifer to speak to Heaven for a new bride, knowing he would accept for his "secret" passion towards her.

   In an attempt to make Adam submit and accept Heaven's rules, they accepted, but it only made him want more, since he was much happier when he asked for something that he wasn't pre-destined. Adam and Eve were madly in love, as she understood his dreams and would always support his attempts to make Heaven listen.

Unfortunately, the Elder Angels grew tired of all of this, as they decided to put an end in it. 

~{Time-Lapse}~

 Lucifer was walking by the Halls, confused by what might be the reason to being called by his brothers so suddenly... He stopped walking as he was finally infront of the big door where his brothers were waiting for him. Taking a deep breath he goes in, shyly.

"Hello..? Did you guys need me for something?" - He asks, innocently with a soft smile in his face as he enters the room, finally spotting all of his brothers at the center table, all of them now facing their younger brother.

"Lucifer! My dear brother, come here, we need you for a big favor..." - Michael, a tall angel with a similiar appearence to Lucifer himself but a bit taller, stands from his seat as he approaches the smaller angel, wrapping one arm around his shoulder and walking with him to the table.

"Oh, really? You guys never want my help..." - He laughs nervously before taking a seat, now looking at everyone else with a curious expression.

"Don't take it personally, little brother, we are always thinking about your... silly ideas! We just let it aside for the right time!" 

Lucifer smiles at it innocently before assuring he would do anything to help them, waiting for the favor they wanted to ask.

"Well, you see, Lucifer, you know how the first human have been... bothering us about- how does he call it?" - He interrupts himself, waiting until another Angel says "free will?" and he returns his speech - "Yeah yeah, 'free will', always saying we are not giving him freedom enough to be happy, right?"

   Lucifer stares at him confused, before nodding slowly, he was about to talk but he was cut off by Leonard, a tall and quite strong angel with silver hair, standing up from his seat with a slightly annoyed expression: "Little does he know that we do this to prevent them from bringing the evil into Earth!" - He says, slowly sitting back as another Angels waves a hand reassuringly, he speaks again: "Anyway... since you're good friends with these humans, we wondered if you could talk to him and stop this nonsense!"

The room went silent before Lucifer rubbed the back of his neck, saying in a soft tone: "I-I already tried, Leo... I promise you! But is it that bad to give them free will? He seemed so much happier ever since we let him really choose who he wanted to love and-" - Lucifer was cut off by Michael.

"We know that you like them, Lucifer, even more than we would like you to... But we know what's better. If continues with this idea in mind, all of our hard work will be thrown away! Do you want this, Lucifer?"