A New Era

"I can't believe I fell for it... I fell for Heaven's plans once again! 

I should of known those fuckers wouldn't just give me something without taking something from me first... Something from MY people. If anyone finds out about it, my future kid would never be able to live down here normally, or atleast as normal as it could be. Fucking FREAKS.

Should I tell Eve?

No... it would break her broken heart, I'll just say they started this without a warning (And that's kinda true) so our child won't have to face the consequences of my naivety of believing them again, those- fucking- UGH!"

Adam kicks some trashcans on the streets, the few sinners that were observing him ran away as soon as he laid his eyes on them. 

"Well, atleast these idiots respect me. I wonder how they would react now that we'll have a new family member." - A smile appears on Adam's face as he let's out a chuckle - "Maybe this will be the best, anyway. I couldn't take care of a big population, I don't even look for these I have, it'll be less problems for me to think about.

I have to tell Eve as soon as possible. We'll finally have our little princess or prince of Hell."

Adam continues his path with all his mighty as he sees his people walking away from him, scared. Some would bow to him before running away and liked to be the one in charge for once, "Maybe I should leave my home more often", he thought to himself.

But, before he could smile about it, he remembered how most of his people would be decimated because of his laziness for reading that contract, quickly going back to his usual expression, an almost miserable look that he didn't want to share with anyone else, finally using his power to teleport back to the comfort of his bedroom. Eve was not home, probably walking around Hell, he doesn't understand how she could treat them so nicely knowing that they are the worst of their descendants. Maybe it's a woman's thing, loving their child despite everything, Adam could never understand, but didn't even want to. He would only love and treat nicely his wife and his child. Nobody else would take advantage of him now.

"It's better to be feared than to be loved."

~.~

"Congratulations, little brother! Finally, you did something worth a compliment!" - Michael says enthusiastically as he wraps his arms around Lucifer's small frame - "Who could say you'd be able to convince that Human for us to exterminate his people!? Looks like we are not the only ones ashamed of these sinners, hahaha!"

Lucifer was quiet, only trying to get off of this humiliating embrace. All of his brothers were congratulating him, something that has never happened before in his entire existence... So, why does he feel so miserable? 

All this time, waiting for some respect from Heaven and, when he finally he gets it, he doesn't feel a thing? What is this feeling? Confusion? Guilty...? 

He was angry at Adam, he was angry at the sinners, he was angry at this whole fucking story, but he doesn't feel anything except from guilt? Maybe he was angry at Heaven too, at his brothers, but would that change a thing? They are the good guys.

They are always right.

Lucifer finally hugs his brother back, smilling widely. He is being praised now, why keep a frown? 

"It wasn't that difficult! He didn't fight as much as I thought he would, haha."

"Well done, Luci! But why did he ask for this meeting, anyway?" - Michael asks, leaving the embrace.