Chapter 10 | Goenka siblings

"Abhimanyu are you sure that bringing ---- akshu will come?" Aarohi asked abhimanyu with a confused look. "Yes, if not you then he will definitely make Akshara agree to come with us! And till then we'll get abhir on our side" Abhimanyu answered the question with confidence.

"Okay I kinda trust your idea so lemme quickly go and make a call to him" Aarohi said excusing herself to talk to the person who akshara will agree in second if he asks.

"Hello? Hello kairav bhaiya, aap kaha ho?" Aarohi called kairav as he was the only one who can make akshara agree in seconds. "Hey aaru kaise hai? Kal aya toh pata chala ki tu ruhi ke sath bahar hai?" Kairav questioned, aarohi knew if she said she found akshara kairav would inform everyone in excitement so she had to make an excuse to make him come here.

•••

Meanwhile on the other side, Akshara was inside her bedroom lifting her bed to get some papers from the luggage, accidentally she left the bed's pile and it straightly leapt for her finger; making the blood oozing out from her 2 fingers and she when she tried to stand up she accidentally slipped and fell on her butt.

She sat on the floor with her fingers covered in blood and a broken ankle, slow whimpers left her mouth, tears began to drop from her eyes. Slowly she sobs in agony not from the pain she's getting from her fingers but from her heart.

Akshara thinks about when her mumma used to take care of her whenever she was sick or accidentally hurt herself.

•••

Little akshu was playing hide and seek with her mother then suddenly she fell she covered her mouth to not fail in the game but she couldn't help but sob slowly. Sirat immediately suspected the sob and game towards akshara with concern filled in her eyes.

"Oh my god akshu baby, are you okay?" Sirat looked on the 6 year old child with an uneasy look who was sitting holding her knee with an almost cry look.

Little akshu nods in no and finally begins to cry, sirat quickly kneels down to her level and begins to inspect the wound. "Mumma.." Akshara started to cry, "yes baby mumma is right here!" Sirat said lovely and caressing her cheeks and picking up and making her sit on a bench thanks to her strong arms.

She goes inside the house and searches for a med-kit and finds it and comes back to her. "Baby don't cry ses mumma is going to make this wound choomantar!" Sirat says gently.

Akshu sobs quietly, "Baby if you ever need to cry just cry loudly, no need to hold it in..." Sirat says softly akshara begins to cry out loudly while sirat cleans up the wound and applies an ointment.

Little akshara hugs her fondly, "my baby if  you ever need to let it out I'm here baby!" Sirat exclaims while hugging akshara back and kissing on her forehead.

•••

"Ab kaise let it out karu?" Akshara says with tears dropping from her eyes, today was sirat's death anniversary. Akshara always felt down these days because a few days after this Karthik's death anniversary will be conducted.

"Mumma bohot yaad aati hai apki.." Akshara says with tears welled up in her eyes. "Akshu!!" A female voice brings akshara back from her depressed world, it was aarohi's voice who was coming in her room.