where?

Super kitty: *wakes up gasping and grunting to the stinging pain in my shoulder, doing my best to gain myself as I look around* w-where am I?

???: your home.

Super kitty: what? What do you mean and who are you?

???: I don't have a name, and this is your home, where you were born, sure it's no krypton but this place used to be something of wonders, a beautiful paradise.

Super kitty: what did it look like before this?

???: this *makes the environment shift*

Super kitty: *looks around in amazement as everything changes below and around me* wow

???: beautiful isn't it?

Super kitty: yeah- wait if I was borned here, then how come I don't remember?

???: you lost your memories of this place when you were forced out by an army, by the destroyer of worlds a guy that controls all forms of kryptonite, you were shot by black kryptonite but it never made a evil clone of you yet cuz there is no evil of you to split, your mind is too pure and your too warm hearted.

Super kitty: oh, I'm not actually here am I?

???: *chuckles* no, your spirit is here but you are not

Super kitty: what?

???: your power is so much more unique than you think that you can actually have your spirit leave the body for a short time, 19-21 minutes to be exact.

Super kitty: w-wait! I've got more powers?

???: many more, you're so powerful that you can defeat the destroyer of worlds....or destroy worlds yourself, but of course you'll have to unlock your other powers by training and fighting.

Super kitty: oh, c-can you train me?

???: hmm, usually I'd say no but seeing as you are the chosen one, the one that's supposed to beat the destroyer of worlds, why not! But when your spirit returns to its body, you cannot tell anyone else about this place, it's a secret that only we can know about.

Super kitty: why can't others know?

???: cuz, the whole island will explode if others find out about this place *makes the environment return to it's ruin form* Now, any questions?

Super kitty: how many other locations like this exist?

???: 3, and only 1 still remains in its normal form.

Super kitty: wow, this is so awesome!- hang on, if I'm in a spirit form, doesn't that mean that I'm dead?

???: no, just a spirit

Super kitty: oh, good cause my friend Alu would kill me if I was dead.

???: Alu? Who's she?

Super kitty: she's my best friend, a pure white pup

???: your friends with a dog?

Super kitty: yeah, she's amazing, fun and all out adorable, she's truly

???: your crush?~ *smirks*

Super kitty: *takes a moment to register what he said then immediately blushed* W-WHAT?! *stutters* n-no! No no no! Gross!

???: sureeee~ if she isn't your crush then why describe her the way you did.

Super kitty: UGH! Be quiet! I don't love her...

???: say whatever you want but you can't deny you love her, anyway your time is up

Super kitty: what?- *blacks out*