Day 6 - A Night to Remember

(The following day, when Jason woke up, he looked down and saw Spirit still sleeping in his arms.)

Jason: You're so beautiful.... (He said in a groggy tone as he rubbed her head.)

(Jason sighed as he got out of bed leaving Spirit sleeping peacefully.)

Jason: What the hell...(He rubs his stomach.) Shit...

(Jason goes to the restroom and showers as he showered; he couldn't stop thinking about Spirit and what happened last night.)

Jason: What's wrong with me...

(Spirit had just woken up and heard the shower, realizing that Jason was in there. She was going to try and get up but that didn't go well the last time she tried after doing what they did last night so she stayed in bed.)

Spirit: Mmm.... Jason?...

(Jason heard Spirit calling him from the restroom.)

Jason: Yes? (He yelled.)

Spirit: Are you in the shower?

Jason: Yeah? Need something?

Spirit: I need help getting up...

(A few minutes later, Jason came out of the restroom with a pair of joggers on. He immediately goes into the room and picks Spirit up.)

Jason: Where are you trying to go, princess?

Spirit: The living room.

Jason: Ok? What are you going to do there?

(Spirit fell asleep in his arms.)

Jason: (Sighs.) You already went back to sleep. (He pecked her cheek as he carried her to the living room.)

(Jason sat Spirit down on the couch and covered her with blankets; he then sat next to her and read a book.)

Jason: Hmm....

(Spirit slept wildly she accidentally had moved her hand on Jason's lower stomach.)

Jason: ...!? Mmph...(He looked down at Spirit's hand, and he reluctantly moved it away from his stomach.) You're so adorable...it's not fair...

Spirit: mmm...

Jason: Fuck....(He rubbed his stomach.) Princess, I feel like you're doing this on purpose. I know you're awake you can't fake.

Spirit: How did you know?

Jason: You are not very good at faking stuff like that.

Spirit: Oh yeah, so if I were to play de—

(Jason covered Spirit's mouth quickly.)

Jason: Don't even....I mean it....(he slowly uncovers her mouth.) Don't joke about that....

Spirit: Sorry....but what if-

Jason: Princess...

Spirit: But—

(Jason stared at her sternly.)

Spirit: ....

Jason: Look....(He took off his glasses and placed them on the table.) It's very hard for me to think about things like that, especially when it comes to you.

Spirit: I—

Jason: I'm not done...(He pulled her to him.) Listen to me closely....

(Spirit nodded in confusion.)