Stress Relief (Rated M)

Start from the beginning

"You could've texted me telling me where you were going so I wouldn't worry about you." Isobel said.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize I had to tell you my every move." Maggie snapped.

"Why are you so angry with me?" Isobel asked.

"Why have you been so distant?" Maggie asked.

"That's not an answer." Isobel said.

"No it's not, but I think it's time we finally talk. Why have you been so distant from me?" Maggie asked. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. Isobel couldn't look at her. "Ever since we got married, you have been so distant. We barely talk about things outside of work, the most intimate we've been since our wedding day is a kiss here and there, you barely even look at me at work. Is it me? Did I do something wrong? Do you not love me anymore?" Maggie asked, tears starting to cascade down her face.

"You think you did something? You have been the best wife anyone could ask for. I still love you and will always love you." Isobel said.

"Then why the sudden change after the wedding?!" Maggie asked.

"The director told me that once we were married, I would be instantly fired if I made even a fraction of a mistake when making a decision that involved you. Whether you ended up hurt or showed any signs of favoritism towards you or even if I decided to pull you from a risky situation and allowed others to go. Whatever it was, I would be fired. So I'm order for me to not pull you from all of the risky situations, I decided it was best if I distanced myself from you. Clearly I made a mistake with that seeing as it's straining our relationship." Isobel admitted.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I would've transferred or-"

"Because I need you. The team needs you. You're one of our best agents, and I'm not just saying that because you're my wife." Isobel said.

"What he said isn't fair. You were able to make great decisions when we were dating and not married yet. Why does it matter if we're married?" Maggie asked.

"I don't know. But it's the director, and you know him." Isobel said.

"Is he why you're so stressed out?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah. He's always saying he wants the right results faster, and when we do he just wants them faster and faster each time. He's been judging my every move, I have to run decisions through him, he's been sending someone from the BAU to check if I'm okay to do this job. It's like I can never make him happy with anything." Isobel said. Maggie moved behind Isobel and began to give her a shoulder massage. Isobel sighed and tilted her head back.

"I don't know why the director is being an ass, but I do know you're great your job. You wouldn't be where you are if you weren't," Maggie said. Isobel moaned as Maggie hit a knot, and that ignited a fire in Maggie. Maggie stopped and leaned down to whisper in Isobel's ear. "I know a great way to relieve some stress." That sent shivers down Isobel's spine. Maggie began kissing Isobel's neck softly before she had Isobel get up and go to their room. Maggie followed behind Isobel. When they got to their room, Maggie pinned Isobel against the wall and kissed her feverishly. Isobel tangled her fingers in Maggie's hair and tugged slightly causing Maggie to moan softly. Maggie kissed down Isobel's neck and sucked until a dark mark formed. She kissed back up to Isobel's lips and kissed her while she took off both of their clothes. Maggie wanted to take her right there against the wall, but she restrained herself. Instead, she led Isobel to their bed and had her lay down. Once she did, Maggie straddled her and kissed her softly before kissing down her body. She couldn't resist leaving dark marks everywhere she kissed, marking Isobel as hers. She kissed the inside of Isobel's thighs, getting closer to where Isobel wanted her.