"You look pretty when you smile" I tell him genuinely and he just looks at me, maintaining eye contact to which I turn my face my cheeks heating more and more by just knowing that he's sitting in front of me and looking at me.

"You want anything else" He asks me and I shake my head saying no while holding my tummy like a pregnant lady to show him the small baby bump that was already there. He shakes his head at me while having a small smile playing on his face. We walk out of the place and go back to my place to see Ethan, Ashton and Anya arguing about something.

As soon as we entered I could see all the dogs having a sly look on their faces to which I secretly was signaling them to drop it and not make it obvious to which they obvious ignored.

"So my favorite people finally came back" Ashton says walking towards me and hugging me.

"I should be your one and only favorite person, I'm hurt ash" I say holding my chest and making a frown.

"I wouldn't want my ass whooped later sof" He says and I chuckle looking at Ezra who was already sitting on the couch while scrolling through something.

He looks perfect for absolutely no reason.

The only place which was left was the couch so I went and sat next to Ezra who smelt so fucking good.

I really wished he smelt like some drainage pipe because the man's too perfect to begin with and I assumed that he never smelt good even though I knew it would never happen.

His arm brushes against mine and goosebumps appear on my hand making me look at him to see him already looking at me.

I don't know why I did that, but I'm blaming my anxiety and not me because me and anxiety me are 2 whole different personalities.

I pinch his cheeks and he smiles at me.
He's being really fucking cute and I hate to say it but I guess fucking wattpads influencing me a bit too much and I should come out of my delulu world because I swear to God the entire room went quiet and I could hear my fucking heart beat fast, my cheeks turned red already and I knew it.

I gave back a smile and we both dint leave eachothers eye contact because holy fuck this was so hot.

I finally decided to break it and look towards my friends who already noticed this and had their mouths wide open, they immediately turned their faces and prentended like as if they never got caught staring at us like creepys asses that they are.

I knew I had to tell Anya about my lil crush on Ezra because I swear I could feel her sending death treats to me without actually sending them.

We all spoke for a long time and normally hung out until it was 11:00 when they decided to go back.

We bid them goodbye and as soon as they went I was yanked by Anya who was fuming right now for not telling her about my tiny crush on Ezra.

I mean I always planned on ignoring him, which never happened and for a matter of fact I knew that we would never date so the thought of me telling them actually never made sense.

1 because the man's got his head stuck in his ass.
2 because I'm too traumatized to get into something with anyone ever again.
3 because even though I'm the type of girl who fantasies her entire life, I knew Ezra would never be attracted towards me in any way at all.

Anya and myself decided that I should actually not pay must attention to my lil crush because at the end of the day my lil heart would be crushed because of my lil crush on Mr. Bitch face.

"I'm just looking out for you, knowing him I don't think he'll ever be ready for a relationship and you've had your fair share in shitty men where they treated you  like absolute shit" She says.