12.

I turned to actually admire this place and to say this place looked for those loaded spoilt kids was a fucking understatement because it's interiors wre fucking chefs kiss.

"Good evening sir, what would you like to have" A waiter comes up to us and asks us.

"Order for me" I tell Ezra while giving him a side eye and he looks surprised but nods his head and says something but my entire focus was on the wall which looked like a Greek god museum. They had wall arts and sculptures giving it the perfect aesthetic cafe vibes minus the chandeliers hanging and the statues which looked like it could cost my entire existence.

I realized now that I was underdressed again.
I remembered it again.
And not to be dramatic but it hurt my heart, my fucking soul was wounded knowing that I actually came to a place this nice while dressed up like a stale sack of potatoes.

"Why wouldn't you tell me to not dress? " I hiss at Ezra who is actually ignoring me right now.

*piss piss* I hiss at him and he continues to ignore me.

I bend down to see his foot and stamp on it hard to which he looks up to me a small frown settling on his pretty face.

"You don't have to worry about how you dress up, this is the vvip section. No ones gonna come here, you don't have to worry so much" He says while rolling his eyes my sentence.

I wish his eyeballs get stuck in the back of his head.

"But- I could click so many pictures for my Instagram if you only had to open that mouth of yours" I grumble while huffing and puffing at him.

And to my surprise the man was being honest, the entire time no one came while we sat and ate. I ate lasagna and it was too fucking tasty for me not to lick the bowl and plate. I probably would have done that if I had to come here with Anya or I would have done it at home.

I knew I would be judged by Ezra and probably introduce him to his new favorite ick which I dint want to do right now so I decided to smile at him. Very well knowing that if he probably heard his thoughts right now he would run away and never even look at my face again.

"Why haven't you eaten anything? " He asks me and I realise he was speaking about the previous day so I remained silent.

"You shouldn't start yourself love. " He says and my cheeks immediately like as if the word love ignites some shit in it, it started to turn fucking red.

"I wasn't starving myself" I tried defending myself and making myself look really tough.

Which of course be ignored.

"How did you know I hadn't had anything since yesterday? " I ask him and he stares at me like as if I asked the most obvious question ever.

"We all were there the entire time" He says and I nod my head forming an "O" Shape in my mouth.

" The next time you decide to starve yourself think about the amazing food that you practically drooled over" He says with a smirk on his face making me throw a tissue right at his face.

"I wasn't drooling bitch" I say and he chuckles at me. And God if I wasn't already head over heels for this man I would have fallen again and again after listening to him chuckle. He sounded so fucking hot making my entire body tingle.

He usually never shows this side of himself ever.
And to know that I made him giggle like a toddler with their feet swinging and swaying made my heart explode, not one time but 201 times specifically.

I felt like a proud father who just saw his kid do something extraordinary.

By now I was grinning ear to ear at him and he noticed it because his bitch face expression came back again.