Your Love Grows

You arrive on the set of the last film (part 1). You find Dan and kiss him while you hold each other tight, then you say hi to everyone else. After you've been filming for a while, you all leave and you invite Dan, Emma and Rupert to walk together for a bit. You and Dan walk together holding hands, while Emma and Rupert just walk. All of you talk about how crazy it is that you all have come to be famous. After you have all been walking for a bit, Emma and Rupert separate to go home, but you and Dan walk to his house and just relax for a bit. "Dan," you call. "Yes sweetie," you pause for a bit. Dan had never called you sweetie. "When we shot the scene when you come to the burrow at the beginning and I went to greet you, I had to hold myself back from kissing you." You two were cuddling by this point. Dan had held you closer as you said this. "I know. I had to resist too." after you two talked for a bit, you kissed for a while, and then Dan walked you back to your house.

The next day, even though you had no more scenes, you arrive on set anyway. When they are shooting the wedding scene, after they finish it you and Dan have a dance together when the cast messes around on set. They played some slow songs that you and Dan danced to, and after that day you invited Dan over for a bit and kissed a little bit. That invitation turned into a sleepover where you and Dan kissed some more while you held each other tight. That morning, you woke up in Dan's arms. You felt so protected when Dan held you in his arms.

*fast forward about 4-5 days of shooting*

          you arrive on set with Dan where he will shoot the scene where they destroy the locket. You don't really mind anymore when Dan and Emma shoot a scene for when Ron tries to destroy the locket, but Dan still gives you a long and sweet kiss before he goes to shoot it and you remove yourself from set. After that day of filming Dan invites you, Emma and Rupert to a sleepover at his house where you and Dan cuddle and kiss for a bit before you two fall asleep.

*fast forward about a day of filming*

        when you arrive on set for the Malfoy Manor scene, after Dan, Emma and Rupert go to shell cottage with Dobby and after he dies, you find Dan and cry because Dobby was always a sweet and cute character to you.

        This time you regret the last film coming more than you did before and wish this wouldn't end.