Ch 1. New Orleans

2005, New Orleans, La, late October

"Thank you again for the reading Delilah, I'll see you whenever I'm back in town." A woman in a red dress said to the twenty four year old named Delilah Rivera.

"You're welcome and see you soon." She said softly. After the woman walked away, Delilah started to pack up her stuff after doing her last reading of the day.

It was just a normal day for the young mexican woman living in New Orleans as a tarot reader and psychic.

After she packed up, she started walking away as a lot of ghosts in the big park nearby were watching her, she noticed but still kept walking. It's a everyday thing for her. Seeing, hearing, and feeling ghosts and seeing visions.

It's been happening to her for years, ever since she was a young girl, she heard about getting her gifts from her mother before she passed. It was her father who was with her until four years ago when he had passed too. She knows that her parents are watching over her everyday.

She walks into a bar near Bourbon Street, she goes to her usual spot at a booth and takes a seat.

"Hey Delilah, how's your day going?" A waitress named Minnie, an red hair twenty nine year old, kind of friends with Delilah.

"Alright, just another normal day for me. How about you?" Delilah asked her.
She has known Minnie and her boyfriend Tyson for a couple years.

"Going okay, but I think Tyson is going to ask me to marry him soon."

"Oh that's cool." Delilah said softly, being happy for her.

"Yeah, also we need to set you up with one of his friends, there's a couple of them that's single."

"Oh thanks but no thanks. I don't need a boyfriend right now." Delilah softy said, even though she's kind of scared to fall in love.

Especially after him, Dean Winchester, her childhood friend and crush. The only time she saw him since that day, was at her dad's funeral. The day that ten years ago, she broke the news that she's moving away with her dad and Dean had taken her first kiss. And her dad's funeral was four years ago.

And she hasn't seen him or his family since then.

Minnie gets back to work after Delilah told her what she wanted to drink. Delilah looks at the menu, trying to think what she wants for her dinner tonight before calling it a night.

On the other side of the bar, a guy, twenty six years old, green eyes, and short brown hair walked in the bar alone. He's hungry for food and maybe wants a beer or two after he just got done with a hunting case dealing with voodoo. He looks around the place until his eyes stopped on her, she looks so familiar to him.

Then he realized who she was, Delilah Rivera, his friend from childhood that moved away. He hasn't seen her in four years, and she got more beautiful over the years that passed.

He walked over her booth, and stopped nearby. She looks up after hearing footsteps coming by her, thinking it was Minnie, but her saw a man near her that looks so familiar.

"Delilah, is that you?" He asked, then she remembered him.

"Dean Winchester?"