Ch 2. It's Really Him

"Yeah that's me." He said before sitting down across from her. "So you remember me, don't you?"

"Yes, I do." She whispered softly. She couldn't believe it, he was was here in person and sitting right across from her. "I haven't seen you in a few years. Ahhh how are you?"

"Doing okay mostly. I just got done with a hunt down here but I'm about to leave town soon." Dean answered. "Well and I'm getting worried about my dad."

"Why, what's going on Dean?" She asked him softly. Dean takes in a deep breath before he answers the question.

"He on a hunting trip and haven't been home in a while. I tried to call him, but he didn't answer any calls. So what I'm thinking, I'm going to pick up Sam from his college and get him to help find our dad."

She thinks to herself what he must be going through, his dad is probably missing. But she has been in the big easy for over three years and kind of been doing the same thing almost everyday. Sometimes hanging out with Minnie, Tyson, and her roommate, Jasmine. Maybe she if ask him and see if he says yes.

"Ahhh Dean, maybe I can help you find your dad." She whispered softly to him.

"What, why?" Dean asked her, kind of confused, but he remembered her being a psychic. "Like with your visions and stuff?"

"Yes Dean." She answered softly.

"Has your dad taken you out on hunting before he died?" He asked her.

"No, he hasn't." She whispered softly. Delilah's dad was a hunter and her mom was a psychic before they passed away. "But my dad did teach me how to fight though."

Dean rethinks his plan, if she helps him and Sam might come along. All three of them can find him together. Her gifts will be a big help to them and Dean can teach her how to hunt. Maybe, just maybe, get to her kiss her lips once again for the first time in years.

"Okay, Delilah, you can come with me. But I'm going to teach you how to hunt ghosts, monsters, etc." Dean said to her with his voice lower. "Do we have a deal Delilah?"

"Yes Dean, we have a deal."

Three hours later...

Delilah was getting her stuff packed and Dean was taking a shower. For the past couple hours, they were catching up on their lives and looking at old photos of their younger selves.

Dean was a hunter like his dad and going places for hunting cases of the supernatural. While Sam is in college.

But they didn't really talk about their love live that much.

As Delilah packs, she thinks about Dean and she always had feelings for him for years, but she couldn't tell him on moving day. But hopefully one day, if the time right, then she will tell him.

Dean always thought about her everyday, he liked her. He's happy that he found her and didn't want her to leave him again. He had a couple girlfriends and hook ups, but they're not Delilah Rivera.

Dean gets done with his shower, putting a towel around his waist before he came out of her bathroom. Looking around his childhood friend's apartment. Delilah's place was a decent sized apartment, two bedrooms and one bath. Dean kind of likes it and if he wasn't on the road most of the time, he wouldn't mind living in a place like this.

"Delilah? Where are you?" Dean asked, looking for her.

"I'm in my room Dean." Delilah answered him softly and she heard his footsteps coming to her room.

Dean walks in, as Delilah gets done packing and puts her bags in the living room. Delilah blushes as she noticed that Dean only had a towel on when she saw him in her room.

"So where can I sleep for the night?" Dean asked her, since he's staying the night before they leave for the road.

"Anywhere but my roommate's room." She whispered softly while blushing and Dean sees the blush on her cheeks. He thinks it's cute.

"Okay sweetheart."

Then Dean walks over to his bag, getting boxers and a shirt out. Delilah walked to the living room and she lays down on the dark blue couch, she couldn't that this was happening, Dean was in her apartment.

Dean walks into her living room with a shirt and boxers, she blushes again and sits up. All that Delilah was wearing was an oversized black shirt, underwear, and black sleep shorts.

"So I can take the couch or I can sleep in your bed with you. You're choice Delilah." He tells Delilah, taking a seat on the couch next to her.

"That should be up to you Dean" Delilah tells him, even though she's kind of wants to share her full size bed with Dean, and she felt like he should chose.

"Okay well, are you okay with sharing your bed with me?" Dean asked her with a wink and smirks.

"Ahhh yeah sure Dean." She said.

An hour later...

Dean was laying down in Delilah's bed with her, and couldn't sleep. Delilah was asleep next to him, relax at first until she wakes up freaking out.

"Delilah what's wrong?" Dean asked her, wrapped his arms around her, started to try calming her down.

"I had a nightmare." Answering Dean softly Dean pulled her closer to his body, and kisses her forehead.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm right here." Dean tells Delilah. "Do you want me to cuddle with you?"

Delilah nods and a couple minutes later, she started to calm down with Dean arms wrapped around her body and her head laying down on his chest. They slowly but surely fall asleep together.