Ten Years Ago

A young teenager with long raven wavy hair, chocolate chip brown eyes, and kind of tan skin, walking down to Bobby's place to see Dean and Sam with the news.

That she is moving with her dad and they're leaving in the late afternoon.

She kind of scared to tell them, especially Dean. Dean is her childhood friend and crush.

When she got up to Bobby's place, she knocked on the front door. She heard footsteps and an eleven year old Sam answered.

"Oh hey Delilah." Sam said.

"Hey Sam, I need to tell you and Dean something. Is he here?"

"Yeah. Dean! Delilah is here!" Sam yells, then they saw an sixteen year old Dean coming over.

"Hey Delilah, what are you doing here?" Dean asked her, putting his hand through his short hair.

"I have some news." Delilah answered, taking a deep breath before saying. "I'm moving with my dad."

The brothers are surprised by her news, she's moving with her dad. Leaving them behind with their dad who's only there half the time and Bobby, who's like another dad to them.

Sam hugs Delilah, about to cry. She hugs him back, about to cry herself. Not wanting to move, but it's her dad's choice for what's best for them since her mom passed away last year.

"I'm going to miss you Delilah." Sam said.

"Same here Sammy." She said before they stopped hugging.

Sam wave at her and walked back inside Bobby's house. Leaving Delilah with Dean.

"I don't know what to say, I can't believe you're moving." Dean said before wrapping his arms around fourteen year old Delilah. "I'm going to miss you too Delilah."

"I am too Dean." She said. "But maybe one day we'll find each other again soon. I'll think about you so I won't forget you or Sam."

"I'll too Delilah. I'll never forget you, ever." Dean said pulled Delilah in closer, looking into her eyes. "I promise."

Then Dean kisses her lips. He took Delilah's first kiss. She slowly kisses him back, putting her arms around his neck calmly.

They broke apart for air. Breathing deeply and looking into each other eyes. Their friendship and their love for each other is almost unbreakable.

They will miss each other, but until they met each other again one day.