9-Acceptance is Difficult

Hi lovely readers

The art of letting go be it a person, a habit, a memory or a dream is what needs to be cultivated. Those who cling too tightly find themselves ensnared by expectations, unknowingly harming their own peace of mind. Yet, in surrendering to acceptance, we find liberation. Letting go allows us to embrace the present and discover the expanses of our true self and work on our future...............

What on earth was I thinking, yelling at Sir like that? But seriously, what was he thinking leaving Siya alone in the park at this hour? Now I'm panicking about the consequences

What on earth was I thinking, yelling at Sir like that? But seriously, what was he thinking leaving Siya alone in the park at this hour? Now I'm panicking about the consequences. What if he bars me from the OT or fails me in my exams? Or worse, what if he lectures me in front of everyone tomorrow? Get ready for some serious embarrassment, Navya.

Oh God, why couldn't I just keep my cool and act like a mature  adult there..

It's almost midnight, I should hurry and get to the hospital before my night shift begins. As I switched gears and started to reverse, I bumped into another car. But hey, that's on them, not me! They should've noticed I was backing up and kept a safe distance.

I saw in the mirror and quickly got out of car and searched at the beautiful dent on my car which was already covered in so many and new one was difficult to figure out among them.
I was already frustrated so i just blurted out
"Ankkhein hai yaan button , tire mota hai gadi ka tumhara yan,dimag bhi mota hai.
Dikhta nahi car reverse ho rahi.....Sir"

My heartbeat skipped. O god just kill me right now , this very moment or you may just end this universe but please save me from this upcoming disaster.

As soon as i blurted the words , and turned my face to see the other car it took me less than a minute to realise it was of sir's.
The door of car opened, and sir stepped out and closed the door with loud noise.

I waited for his eyes to shift from me to his car and his voice to turn dark and loud with him growling my name like he would say now " Dr NAVYA are you out of you mind..."

I straight away bowed my head down ready to listen the upcoming threats because before there in park he didn't said anything to me maybe because of situation but now i have seriously tested his patience.

As I thought he in his affrimative tone
" Dr Navya are you out of your mind"
I noticed him coming close and covering the distance between me  and him in 2 large steps "if you don't know how to drive the car then why do you drive it , what if something.....you ok right are you hurt somewhere, show me"
I was shocked. He grabbed me from my elbow and looked for any injury on my face or arms .

I stood there, dumbfounded, as Sir's piercing gaze bore into mine. "Sir, I am fine," I managed to utter, my voice wavering slightly under his intense scrutiny.

Meeting his eyes felt like staring into the depths of an abyss, his towering figure casting a daunting shadow over me. At 6'3, he seemed to loom over my 5'2 frame, making it difficult to maintain eye contact without straining my neck. And that intimidating aura he exuded only added to the discomfort.