Unfinished Stories I Have In My Docs.

Haiii these are unfinished stories i have in my docs so today i will be sharing them with you! Nothing much to say then LETS GET STARTEDD!!!

Story 1: PlayCap angst, this was going to be an aftermath of the Zombie Apocalypse thing and how I think it would've actually gone down.

Created: 2/19/23
Last Edited/ 3/1/23
Word Count: 1134

"Captain wait!"

Captain eyes shot towards the direction his name was called, his gaze darken as he saw Player running towards him. Captain kept walking ignoring Player.

"Captain wait! Please."

Captain stoppped and turned around, he was greated with glaring eyes.

"Okay Captain, what the actual flying fuck was that?!"

Captain was taken aback from this, how dare Player be mad at him. Why is he mad at me?! He has no right to be mad at me! Not after all the shit he's put me through!

"What do you mean what was that?! Did your thick ass head not get the message yet?!" Captain screamed at Player, "I've tried time after time to get to your attention and be your best friend! But no! You just discard me like I'm just some peace of trash! And after what?! I've done so much for you! I've tried countless of times leading you to victory but you always had to screw then up! You have no right being mad at me!

Player stopped for a moment, his eyes locked on Captains. It had looked like he was gathering things on what he was going to say, Player took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Captain, I've never asked you to lead me to victory. I've never asked you to buy me that PS5 I've never asked you to do so much for me! So you have no right using that against me in this! You-"

"SHUT UP PLAYER!" Captain yelled, his voice echoing throughout the whole Skeld. Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and listened in to the conversation.

"You're right, you may have never asked for me to do all those things but Player. Those are what friends do, or at least that's I think they do since you know. You haven't been a friend to me in the slightest since we met! I don't know what is with you or why you won't just accept my friendship! What more do I have to give you in order to see me as your friend the way I do! What more do I have to give in order for you love me the way I do to you! What more do I have to give to make you accept me?!"

Captain stopped shouting and took a pause, Player just stood there, observing Captain and listening carefully.

"The only reason why I started this stupid apocalypse was to get you to see how much of an ass you were! In order to get you to notice me! In order to get you to notice why I have been chasing you for so long! In order to get you to see I exist! But no! All you want to do is to hang out with Veteran and Mr. Cheese when they haven't done the most single sliver of work I have done for you!"

Captain started crying, but he was even more mad than anything right now.

"Look at you." Player began.

"Completely pathetic and full of determination to get the attention of someone who clearly doesn't want to acknowledge you. Someone who clearly doesn't want to be your friend, someone who doesn't know how many hints they can give you telling you to fuck off?! I honestly don't know Captain what is wrong with you or why you're so obsessed with me?! You're willing to harm everyone else and not care about the consequences as long as you can get what you are after in that moment. Which was me. I get it! You're mad at me for having boundaries and not wanting me to be your friend but really Captain. Making everyone else suffer and installing a virus into the game dragging everyone else into this so they could be miserable just like you?!"