GentleEgg Headcannons

I'M NOT OBSESSED. (Been hyper fixated on this ship for 4 years.) okay guys so today we're gonna share some head cannons!! WOO HOO (only mine cus there is no one else here WOOHOO!?!?!?!?) anyways HERES ARE SOME HEADCANNONS!!!

Warning there are some very sad ones, why? Because what's good head cannons without reading like you just got punched in the gut! But don't worry there fluffy head cannons out weigh the bad lol. (BY A LOTTTT)

OKAY LETS GET STARTEDDD!!!

-Mr. Egg loves painting his nails along with Gentleman's, at first he hated it since it wasn't a masculine thing to do (He was raised with gender stereotypes) but then he slowly loved it and began asking Mr. Egg to paint his nails more often. (His favorite color to paint them is either black or a really dark purple)

-Mr. Egg is vegetarian so every time the crew cooks a meal that provides something with meat for example, soup, TheGentleman spends 5-10 minutes picking it out for him.

-TheGentleman has super long hair so Mr. Egg always helps him with brushing it, they usually pop on a corny Netflix movie and watch it while Mr. Egg brushes his hair

-TheGentleman accidentally got Mr. Egg addicted to Mochi so now he has to make sure he doesn't over eat it since he has a major sweet tooth

-They like to surprise tickle battle each other. (TheGentleman is more ticklish than Mr. Egg)

-They cook together but TheGentleman can't cook for shit so he always bakes and makes the desert while Mr. Egg makes the actual meal

-TheGentleman used to get heavily annoyed with Mr. Egg's constant pun making but now he finds it adorable and even starts making puns with Mr. Egg since it brightens Mr. Eggs day up all the time and he always gets super giggly when it happens

SAD HEADCANNONS PREPARE FOR MY SADNESS TO PROJECT ON THESE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WOOHOOO!!

-When they broke up Mr. Egg slept in one of Gentleman's hoodies every night for at least a year, but Player helped him moved on from it. (Mr. Egg still has the hoodie, Gentleman doesn't know.)

-TheGentleman didn't want to eat eggs after the break up because it hurted and reminded him too much of Mr. Egg

-TheGentleman refuses to kill Mr. Egg every time he is the imposter, even before they got back together. When he was the imposter he would refuse to go after him and even closed the doors on the other imposter so they wouldn't get to him. Mr. Cheese noticed this and it made him very mad

-When they broke up Mr. Egg stopped calling him "sir" and it shattered TheGentleman's heart because he enjoyed being called that because it was like their special little thing

-They've known each other ever since high school, Mr. Egg was in love with him ever since high school and slowly saw him fall in love with Mr. Cheese

-After high school they drifted apart, Mr. Egg tried to keep contact with TheGentleman but he didn't reciprocate it since he was busy with Mr. Cheese and Mr. Cheese didn't want him too

-One thing that always keeps Gentleman up at night and eats away at him is when Mr. Cheese and him broke up for the first time and he wanted him back, he decided to make him jealous and use Mr. Egg to get him back.

-After AUL 5, TheGentleman immediately ditched their partnership that very same day in the lobby (Everyone was upset to see Mr. Egg go since they've all grown to like him very much, same goes with Mr. Egg. Losing his friends for those few months played a big role in his sadness)

-After seeing Mr. Egg go TheGentleman did everything he could to forget about  him, and once that didn't help and he came back to the Skeld he figured the only way to keep Mr. Egg away and for him to forget about him was to just be a dick towards him. (Also being influenced and talked into doing that by Mr. Cheese)

NOW SOME MORE HAPPY HEADCANNOS TO SOOTHE YOUR PAIN!!!

-Their daily morning routine consist of Mr. Egg waking up first and leaving their room to go make Gentleman and him some tea, Gentleman usually wakes up 30 minutes after Mr. Egg does. So in that time Mr. Egg uses his phone and watches tik tok, when TheGentleman wakes up he spends some time watching the tik toks with Mr. Egg while they cuddle.

-TheGentleman isn't really much of a dog person, when he was first around Cheddar he was okay with him and grown to like him a little. But after hearing that ToTo was adopted by Mr. Egg, he wasn't happy in the slightest. He wasn't comfortable with Mr. Egg owning ToTo after him going feral in the zombie apocalypse. But soon he's warmed up to him and actually likes ToTo now, he's still iffy with him but is making progress.

-WITH MR. BACON ON THE OTHER HAND.....Mr. Bacon DESPISES TheGentleman, TheGentleman despises Mr. Bacon as well lol. Mr. Egg finds it very hilarious every time TheGentleman tries to explain that Mr. Bacon is out to get him. (Mr. Egg thinks TheGentleman is going a little bit crazy)

-But when the time is needed, Mr. Bacon and TheGentleman will get along for a little while for Mr. Egg's sake.

-Their favorite game to player together is Stardew Valley, Mr. Egg always speedrun to get 5,000 gold so he can but the pendant (it's a basically a wedding ring but a shell) and give it to TheGentleman so they can get married in the game.

-TheGentleman would wake up from having nightmares of him turning out to be like his father, Mr. Egg would always be there to comfort him when he woke up

-TheGentleman and Mr. Egg love playing card games with each other, their favorite card game is War.

-TheGentleman and Mr. Egg's second favorite video game to play with each other is Mario Kart 8, they are absolutely RUTHLESS to each other when it comes to that game. No mercy, just red shells being flung at each other as fast as the speed of light.

-The only reason TheGentleman wanted to learn how to bake was because of Mr. Egg's sweet tooth, he wanted to make Mr. Egg pastry's for him so he took up the new skill!

-TheGentleman is learning how to cook!!! (In secret) He wants to surprise Mr. Egg by
learning how to make vegetarian dishes for Mr. Egg since his options are very limited on the Skeld.

MORE HEAD CANNONS ARE TO COME DON'T WORRY!!!!