chapter 54

Aap logo ne Dil Tod diya phir bhi update kar rahe hai lekin ab jaldi hi is story ko khatm kar denge kyuki vote bhaut kam views ke hisab se.

Doctor had shifted Aadya and Ruhi in normal room they can saw eachother through the glass (as you they are rich they can do anything) Aadya was sleeping when Ruhi woke up she found Vidhan infront of her with the baby she smiled at them and tried to sit Vidhan helped her.

Ruhi- how is Aadu........she took baby in her embrace.

Vidhan- look there........he pointed towards Aadya's bed who sleeping and Yug was sleeping there too in sitting position.

Ruhi- she is fine there is nothing to worry when will they discharge her ?........he was shocked to see her reaction she herself was in pain a giving birth but was scared for his sister more than their own child maybe that's why she was her bhabhi maa.

Vidhan- Rooh jaan calm down she is all ok and our son needs your attention too feed him I'll drew the curtain........he drew the curtains and helped her in feeding they also slept as it was midnight.

In morning every family member was there they wanted to hold the baby once but he wasn't ready to leave his mother he hardly go to Vidhan.

Yuvraj- baby come to me I'm your father's father .......but the baby didn't go him and started cry, Shiv was looking at his daughter throw the window who was looking at everything with a smile but he knew that it was a sad one he wanted to go and  hug her he wanted to say that everything will be ok but couldn't as he knew that she'll not like him near her.

Preeti- beta don't come to us just stop crying we are not taking you anywhere.......he stopped crying.

Yug feed Aadya her breakfast then have her medicine soon she slept because of medicine effect he kissed her forehead and left to meet Ruhi as he left Shiv entered there and drew the curtains unaware that Yug saw him.
He sat beside her and caressed her hairs with his trembling hand.

Shiv- pr....incessss please get well soon I can't see you in pain mera baccha........he kissed her forehead tears were dropping from his eyes.

Shiv- my baby please forgive me I know I don't deserve yout forgiveness but please don't hate me baccha your dadda will die, I not strong like you I...I'm very weak I can't bear your hatred anymore baccha please........he sobbing while saying that, he talked her with whole heartedly and left from there when he felt that she could wake up not before setting curtains like before.

Ruhi looked at the window and found Aadya sleeping as Yug was there.

Ruhi- bhaiya........ Yug look at her .

Ruhi- please go to Aadya see is alone as Vidhan ji is out and you're here........he smiled at her .

Yug- don't worry bhabhi papa(Shiv) is with her........she nodded and smiled at the baby who was looking at Yug.

Ruhi- bhaiya take him maybe he wanted to be with his bua and fufa ji...... Yug smiled and took him and kissed his forehead.

Ruhi- go to Aadya and take him to her he is troubling be from morning........he smiled at kissed baby's cheeks who snuggled in response.

Yug- look bhabhi he don't like to hear complaints about himself.........baby smiled lightly hearing him.

Ruhi- bad boy just like his father.

Vidhan- excuse me what did you said about my son.......he just entered in room.

Ruhi- nothing bhaiya you go na ......... Yug left with the baby, Vidhan drew the curtains down and took her in his embrace.