Keep walking

Stefans pov:

She was standing on the other side of the door and i was pretty sure she was debating whether to open the door or run away as fast as possible, though she decided on opening the door. I've been thinking about the list she made and how it was the best way to tell her how i felt in the middle of all this mess, so many things was happening.

Nothing is the same anymore and it's like the universe is falling down on us, like it really doesn't want out realationship to exist, but this time i will not let the universe win, because i, I want out realationship to exist, but not only exist. I want it to be alive, blooming like a flower that can never die, but i am not so sure she wants the same.

She knows how i feel about her, it just told her again and yet she still ices me out. I know her, and i know why she does this, but oh how annoying it is, when i just want her laying in my arms, hearing her heartbeat slowly in sync with mine.

I will wait for her.

Carolines pov:

He will wait for me.

that is what he said right before he left, and i will wait for him, the qustion is just: What are we waiting for?

If we're waiting for me to make up my mind, we doesn't have to wait long, because i already have.

My mind is set on him.

But why can't i seem to let myself fall into this relationship? I've already fallen for him, but i'm just not sure i can take another fall, it's not like i have wings to fly if nobody catches me.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

I KNEW IT.

I

FUCKING

KNEW 

IT

Everytime things seem like falling just a little bit into place and the puzzle is finally starting to show, something bad happens and this time it's not even just bad, it's worse.

And what can be worse after loosing your mother? Loosing your best friend too.

Elena is linked to Bonnie and will not wake up before Bonnie dies.

Who the hell does that!?

Elena is in har casket, the goodbyes have been said, but no one has really said anything since then, it like there's a dark spell over this time and why don't we just move?

No one had a solid answer to that.

I've been sitting on my bed for the past hours, not knowing whether to contact anyone or go to sleep. Sleeping was easy these days, because it was the only thing that took us away from reality. Thank god vampires ain't like in Twilight, where they don't sleep. I would not survive my mind 24 hours, 7 days a week. 

specially not when all it focuses on is Stefan, Stefan, Stefan, blood, Stefan, blood, Stefan.....

I HATE WHAT THAT BOY DOES TO ME 

I HATE THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIM

Authors note:

It's finally time to use my creative writing!

Now we are as far as we are in the series and i will now base their relationship on my mind ;)