FRIENDS MEET UP ❤️

pov: Y/N wake up at 12:00 at afternoon because she was tired as hell, after having a good showed she came down for lunch because it's obviously 1:30 at afternoon I request my chef to make a normal ramen for me.

Then I recived a call from from kook and talking for good 20 minutes he left for his meeting and I started watching netflix and I didn't realize when it' 4:55 but my phone started ringing and it was suga my friend..

SUGA - hey !! What's up ??

Y/N- good :)
How about you suga ??

Suga - I am fine !!
Listen come to meet me and rose to your near by park we are going to enjoy because you got the contract you want darling.

( he make fun of me calling me by these type of name but in actual he is a introvert he doesn't like to talk to anyone that is new to him )

Y/N-yeah coming in 10 minutes..

SUGA - fine,then bye..

Y/N- bye....

I make my to wardrobe to wear something good because I know he is saying we are going to park but we will ended up in restaurant 😂😂

Then I wore THIS red dress

  And make my way to car and drive it for good 5 minutes then I stop near the park

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

And make my way to car and drive it for good 5 minutes then I stop near the park...

* smile appear on my face seeing my friend rose and suga laughing on something but rose is looking missed off I don't why o I know that he is making fun of her for her being single*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Rose look

Suga look ______________________________________

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Suga look
______________________________________

They ARE older THAN me but we don't like to formalities so inated of unnie and oppa I call them by THEIR name.

But not more than 2 minutes to realize than my presence and I ask suga why he is laughing on rose Then he said something that make me laugh as well as..

Suga- she got a text from a boy 3 days ago they started talking but then she went to date to meet him but he is her cousin brother he did a prank on her 😂😂

We started laughing like a animal..

Rose - shut up you both and now let's go to restaurant , I am hungry

Suga- she would call a boy
And he started laughing again

Y/N - okay....
Let's go

We went to our favorite restaurant and after having dinner and icecream we left for our home..

And I open the gate of my mansion door and found angry JUNGKOOK looking at me I was confused as hell

Jk- where were you ??
( he said with cold expression)

Y/N- rose and suga !!
But what are you doing here

Guys jungkook always have a duplicate keys and I know about that but every time he came he always inform but today he didn't and this make me confused..

Jk- I came here to surprise you but I got a surprise that you are not at home and you go out with friends without telling me ??

Y/N - I forgot to tell you I am so sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry jagiya..

And this is enough to melt his heart and the next thing he done is hugging me..

Then we went to my room and we together cuddle and went to OUR dream land..

Hi army,I hope you all are doing well please support me and my stories.
I💜U