Chapter 8

Lufian Dorrance

Okay so plan is simple get evidence of dark wing illegal activities and give it to police then finding location of darkwing members with police help would be easy than lastly darkwing would be behind the jail

Okay so plan is simple get evidence of dark wing illegal activities and give it to police then finding location of darkwing members with police help would be easy than lastly darkwing would be behind the jail .

Only problem is darkwing didn't made a single move to get evidence of their illegal activities. They are doing everything very slowly so they won't leave any evidence behind and i am afraid when they will finally make a move enough for evidence it would be too late the damage would be done.

Annoying!

I talk to the some people to get me dark wing previous activity data

(back from year when they were threatening kendis parent to hand over their sisiya project to them)

So what if they aren't leaving anything now ;they must left smth back than!

Something must happen that they suddenly vanish after 6 months of kendi parents death .

I set my meeting on Monday with mr.roger he is a a information booth. And get all necessary data from that time . Even get cctv footage of Sovanna security of the following time darkwing thrething them all the voice call recording .

I don't want him to send it to me it much safer to get them myself.

My weekend ended with all this and I can finally see my amor.

I came to company sooner in hope to see her soon but after reaching the company one of the receptionist came and started talking to me being all friends.

Well I wasn't interested to talk to her when I got nothing benefit from it

What?

I only talk to PPL if it gonna benefit me that's how world works In of of fucking course my missy is expectation of it

But suddenly that leach I mean r reception throw her arms around my arms I didn't get what happen as I wasn't listening to her . But her gut to touch me was all took to throw my "I am nice and kind"mask .

I glared at her coldly and disgusted and wispered to her "leave my hand and never come in my sight if you want to stay alive!"

With that she looked horrified and run away see just one sentence it took !

I saw sam coming and i drag him fastly

"Hey man clam down I know u missed me-"Sam was again started with him nonsense but I cut him off

"Shut up, straight to topic I want to take kendi on a date " I told him

" Oh u finally thought of making a move honestly I thought u would be at 10x speed considering how much u long for her"

" Yes I want to be at 10x speed but I can't be hasty or else it's all done" said Lufian

"True, so ?" Asked Sam