Chapter 2

Kendi sovanna :

I woke up with the sunrays hitting my face

Struggling to open my eyes I walked towards the bathroom.

"Uff always this same shit" life felt like loop to me .

It felt like I am a robot just doing what I have fixed in my life.

Tho I can't complain that's how I want my life don't I? Then what's the fucking problem.

Knock knock .

I heard knock on the door after freshing up and it must be my secretary Dilette.

"Come in",I said

Dilette step inside the room with a notepad ready to told me my today's schedule.

Being a ceo of one of the prestigious company in country sure bring it's props and cons

Dilette: "Mam on 8am we have zoom in meeting with the Cilo's" ,"then zoom meeting with wangs at 12pm "And Young's business party at 8pm"

*Yes the business party with young's it's really important! *Mr Wang is some of the few person I can trust complete he was great friends with my late father ,I respect them a lot which but hard to say if he feels it or not considering my sharp mouth*

After my father and mother's tragic death in an accident when I was 15 leave my life messed up I have to take over my father's company as soon as I turn 18 .

it's hard in starting but my love for technology lead my company to new height and made me a successful ceo of Paris biggest tech company Sovanna Security and Protection my work is my Every and only thing after my family left me so you can understand now how much the company matters to me

"I cannot lose it at any cost".

Dillete: mam it's time

Kendi:"Okay bring the car I am coming in 5 min"

I reached my company Sovanna Security and protection which make advanced technology weapons with trained bodyguard facilities for royals and celebrities.

Meeting with cilo's was successful as I expected it was a done deal .

Right now I was anxiously taping my fingers waiting for mr.wang to join the zoom call"

"Nice to see you kendi"

"Mr.wang nice to see you too I hope ur health is good"

"Yes it is"

"Well how's your company doing"

Ouch that hit a nerve ! After a few sec silence I finally spoke "Actually there are some troubles", Mr Wang frown

"MAM THERE'S A HUGE PROBLEM " Dilette scream at top of her lungs as she came inside my office she Was now gasping for air showing how she came running.

" THEY TRIED AGAIN TO HACK OUR SYSTEM IT'S A CLOSE CALL" . She said
Scared and loudly .There come those mouses another attempt for calling their Distruction.