CHAPTER ELEVEN

Start bij het begin

Y/N: Oppa! Me and Seokjin are in love with eachother. We both are dating. I know this is wrong but I'm sorry. I couldn't control my heart and my feelings. Please Oppa! I love him a lot. I want to marry him. I want to be with him forever. Please don't say anything to him. Its not his fault I was the one who was after him. I confessed to him first. Please Oppa! Don't be angry on us. She said while crying hard.

Suddenly she heard sounds of laughing. She looked up and Seokjin and Yoongi burst out laughing. Y/N got so confused. She was looking at them in confusion. Yoongi was laughing so hard.

Y/N: What happened? She asked.

Yoongi went towards her and hugged her tightly.

Yoongi: I know everything. I know that you and Jin Hyung are dating and you guys love eachother. He said.

Y/N: But that golden rule of yours? She asked.

Yoongi: Oh that was when we were teenagers and I was very overprotective at that time. So I made that stupid rule. He said.

Y/N: But how do you know and Jin you were also involved in this? She asked.

Seokjin nodded. She started hitting them both.

Y/N: You guys are so bad. You scared me to death. I hate you guys so much. She said.

They both were laughing at her cute behaviour. Soon Y/N and the boys took a seat.

Yoongi: Now let me explain from the start. He said.

Y/N nodded.

Yoongi: I had a doubt on you since that day when you went to shopping with Taehyung and Jungkook. When you came back and saw that Seokjin Hyung is there your reaction was different. You were nervous. So I thought of keeping an eye on you. Then I found out that you guys are dating eachother. So when I went to Busan with Jin Hyung for our business deal I talked to him and he told me everything and at start I was angry but then I realized that how much you both love eachother and I know Jin Hyung since childhood. So I thought Jin Hyung is way better than any stranger. So you guys can date. He said.

Y/N: So you are happy? She asked.

Yoongi: Ofcourse! Jin Hyung is best for you. I made that golden rule back then because I was a teenager but now that rule doesn't matter to me. I'm happy as long as you are happy. He said while showing his gummy smile.

Jin: Thanks for everything Yoongi. He said while smiling.

Yoongi: So next week is your birthday and I was planning to announce your engagement. Mom and Dad were also very happy when they heard about you and Jin Hyung. They can't come to your birthday party because of grandpa's health and their business. He said.

Y/N nodded. The three of them were chatting with eachother.  Y/N and Yoongi went back to their home and Seokjin also went back to his house. Taehyung went on a business trip. So Yoona came to their house to stay for some days. They both were in Y/N's room. Y/N told her about the whole story. Yoona was so happy for her. They both were chatting.

Yoona: Y/N! I wanted to talk to you about something. She said.

Y/N nodded.

Yoona: I'm dating Jungkook. She said.

Y/N gasped.

Yoona: Please don't tell anyone. Its a secret. She said.

Y/N nodded. She hugged Yoona tightly.

Y/N: I'm so happy for you. I believe that Tae Oppa will also accept you both just like how Yoongi Oppa accepted me and Seokjin. She said.

Yoona nodded. Suddenly Y/N felt like throwing up. She ran towards the bathroom and started throwing up. Yoona ran after her and rubbed her back. Y/N washed her face and they both went back to the bed.