"Hi, Klaus." I smiled.

"Daisy.. Do you remember when you said if I needed anything then to let you know?" He muttered.

"Yes." I spoke slowly, raising a brow.

"Well.. I was wondering if you could come and get acquainted with Ziya? She's really excited to meet you, but you can't bring Kai, she's not ready for him yet. I need to go out but I don't want to leave her alone." He stated.

I chuckled softly, looking up at Kai as he rolled his eyes.

Klaus and Kai were more similar than I initially thought.

"He's on his way to meet with Kordin anyway, do you want me to come now?"

"Oh? How strange.. That's where I'm going too."

"I'll drop Daisy off and we can go together." Kai interrupted.

"Alright then, see you soon, and thanks, Daisy, you're a star." Klaus chimed before ending the call.

"Do you think something could be wrong?" I wondered, looking up at Kai.

His lips tightened as he rubbed the stubble on his chin. "I don't think so, if it were, Kordin wouldn't pull me away from you without telling me."

"Well, whatever it is, you'll find out soon enough."

"Indeed." He muttered, raising his brows.

Once I had put some shoes on, we boarded the shuttle and set the destination.

"I'm excited to meet Ziya." I beamed, looking up at Kai. "I hope she likes me, I could do with a few more female friends." I chuckled.

"She'll love you, Daisy, everyone does."

"Are you sure about that? Everyone loves you.. Maybe they only like me because I'm your soulmate, and you're not the type of guy that people would want to get on the wrong side of." I stated.

Kai cocked his head with a soft chuckle. "Im absolutely sure, it's just a coincidence that everyone likes me too. And you really shouldn't put yourself down like that, I wish you could see what everyone else sees in you."

I saw myself as a lesser species, and like Shannon said, I was just lucky enough to be Kai's soulmate.

I wasn't strong, my body was fragile compared to a zaviour, I was smaller, powerless, an average human being, but if I told Kai how I felt, I knew that he'd tell me the opposite, so I kept my mouth closed and just smiled at him.

"Do you think Kiara and Kintel have been summoned by Kordin too?" I wondered, changing the subject.

"Possibly, but it's a little odd for Kordin to want to see us all together, unless he has something important to announce."

I was growing increasingly curious about the sibling gathering, and although Kai didn't seem to think anything bad was to come of it, I still worried about it nonetheless.

"Well.. If he sends you off on some  sort of mission, please be careful." I half smiled, taking his hand in mine.

"Do you really think that I'd go anywhere without you? I won't be separated from you for anything, regardless of what Kordin wants." He smiled.

A sigh of relief escaped me, looking up into his mesmerising eyes. "Thank you."

It wasn't long before the shuttle stopped outside of Klaus' house, and he was already waiting for us by the door.

"Am I allowed to come in?" Kai shouted from the shuttle.

"You, stay. Daisy, come." He ordered.

"What am I, a dog?" I muttered, shaking my head.