Chapter 6 - He has a boyfriend.

Start from the beginning

"AND WHY SHOULD I?!"

"BECAUSE I ADOPTED YOU! AND THAT SHOULD FUCKING MEAN SOMETHING, SHOULDN'T IT?! OR ARE YOU THIS EMOTIONALY SCARED THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL WHEN SOMEONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT YOU!?" Dad yelled.

His words made my heart shatter. I never liked when he mentioned how I was adopted. It made me feel like I didn't fit in. But this time... this hurt way more...

because I knew he was right...

I stormed off to my bedroom. I sat down on my bed, curled up in a ball. Dad was right. I was being ungratefull this whole time! I should be happy he even decided to adopt me!

I felt tears flow down my face. I couldn't help but sob quietly.

'Why was I so aggresive? I shouldn't have yelled! I shouldn't have kept it a secret! I should've listened!

Why are you like this Purple?!

Why are you unable to have a healthy relationship with anybody?!

Why can't you controll your emotions?!

Why can't you tell when someone gives a fuck about you?!

Why are you such a terrible person?!

Why are you still alive?!

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?!

WHY DO YOU KEEP ANNOYING PEOPLE WITH YOUR EXISTANCE?!

WHY MUST PEOPLE SUFFER BECAUSE OF YOU?!

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!'

As I was in the middle of thinking, I heard a quiet knock on my door.

"Come in" I sniffled.

As I expected, it was dad. He silently walked inside and sat down next to me. He was quiet for a moment before finally speaking up.

"I'm sorry. I know I promised not to bring up your adoption anymore. It just kinda... slipped. But that doesn't make it any less acceptable."

I wiped my eyes with my sleeves. I was still shaking slightly from all the crying.

"I'm sorry too. I'm so, so sorry for being such an ungratefull piece of shit! You did so much for me and I still can't even get myself to properly behave towards you!" I cried.

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"You're not an 'ungratefull piece of shit'. You're just a teenager, who's had a rough past and needs help to get through life. And I want to give you that help Purple. I don't know if I ever told you that, but the day I first saw you at the adoption center... you were 8 or 9 I believe. You were sitting in the corner all alone. You seemed so scared, so lost. And when I learned about your story and about the troubles you may grow into having, I already knew that I wanted to help you. I knew that I wanted to be the one who would guide you through your life for as long as you need it. I know that you're a teenager and that you want some freedom, but believe me, eveything that I do, is for your own good. Okay?"

Hearing him say all that, caused me to start crying all over again.

"O- Okay." I mumbled.

"C'mere now."

He pulled me into a warm embrace. I always liked hugs, especially since I didn't get much as a kid. And I must admit, his hugs were some of the best ones a person could ask for.

"I love you son." He said.

"I love you too... dad. I'm sorry."

"It's okay Purple. It's all okay. Though, I'd still like to meet that boyfriend of yours~" He said with a small smirk.

"Daaad!" I whined.

~~~~~~~~~

oh, back when I was younger, was told by other youngsters

that my end will be torture beneath the earth

'cause I don't see what they see, when death is staring at me

I see a window, a limit, to live it, or not at all

if you could pull the lever to carry on forever

would your life even matter anymore?

Sure it's a calming notion, perpetual in motion

but it's not what you signed up for

I'm sure there won't always be sunshine

but there's this momentary beam of light

you don't have to wait those salty decades

to get through the gate, it's all in front of your face

"Notion" by The Rare Occasions.

----------------

Hellllooooo!!! :D

THIS. TOOK. ALMOST. A. FUCKING. ASS. WEEK. HOLY SHIT I HATE SCHOOL WITH A PASSION!!!!

About the song: One of my favs. Listen to it. Now.

So yeahhhhhh....

How you guys doing? I feel like I'm fucking dead inside!!! Lez fucking go! :]]]]

Words: 1257

Stay safe guys and I will see you in the next chapter :3