“And…,” Xiao Hen revealed a transparent vial in his hand, “Is this the ‘human hope’ you’re searching for?”

Alen raised his eyelids and casually glanced at it, showing disdain on his face. “If it’s just an antidote, it’s far from enough. Humans cannot rely on antidotes to survive.”

Xiao Hen nodded. “You’re right, but this is not an antidote. It’s a vaccine.”

Xiao Hen continued, “A vaccine for the zombie virus.”

Alen’s face immediately changed drastically. He lunged toward the metal grille, staring intently at the transparent vial in Xiao Hen’s hand. “Is it really a vaccine? Have you really developed a vaccine?!”

Xiao Hen nodded. “Yes, we have developed a vaccine, a genuine vaccine.”

Alen’s expression quickly shifted, various thoughts flashing through his mind.

Xiao Hen said, “Now, can we talk?”

Alen stared at the vaccine for a long time before slowly exhaling. “Yes, but I want you to know that we are all humans, and we should help each other.”

Xiao Hen replied, “We have always known that, but what about your involvement in the power struggle of other countries? Was it appropriate?”

Alen remained silent.

They didn’t want to get involved in this mess. They had no clue about the “human hope” and had been deceived by the Yin family. They only joined in for the mission, but no one ended up in a good situation.

Alen said, “I believe Colonel Xiao doesn’t want to argue with me about this.”

Xiao Hen responded, “This may not be something that can be resolved with a simple argument. Your country infiltrated ours without permission, participated in the power struggle, killed our generals, disrupted our base’s order… These are all serious matters that can’t be resolved with just words.”

Xiao Hen felt exhausted. It was already the apocalypse, yet he had to consider international relations. It shouldn’t escalate to the point of open conflict, mutual condemnation, and long-distance confrontation. He was already 2/3 zombie. Why should he bother his mind with the life and death of humanity?

Alen’s expression turned serious. “How does your country propose to resolve this matter?”

Xiao Hen turned the vial in his hand. “Let me ask you a question first. How did you know that the ‘human hope’ was in our country?”

Alen fell silent, clearly reluctant to answer that question.

Xiao Hen sneered. “I suppose your country has any ‘precognitive’ or ‘prophetic’ abilities, right?”

Alen’s expression changed, but he quickly concealed it. Even if he reacted quickly and concealed it well, he couldn’t escape Xiao Hen’s eyes. Accidentally or not, Xiao Hen’s calculations were accurate.

Xiao Hen was almost certain that the M country did indeed have a precognitive ability user. He wondered to what extent their precognitive abilities reached and how much they could predict. Who was more formidable compared to his little zombie?

Precognition abilities were incredibly powerful and extremely rare. Wen Qingling only began to have some foresight after his mental power was enhanced again, but they were still fragmented glimpses and highly random.

Even Wen Qingling couldn’t fully control this ability. Xiao Hen speculated that the M country’s precognitive ability user would be even less capable. Furthermore, that person’s precognitive abilities probably didn’t match Wen Qingling’s. If they could see visions like Wen Qingling did, Alen and his companions wouldn’t be wandering around the Central City like headless flies; they would have gone to Ling City long ago.