As a psychic esper, Molly was unaffected by the loss of vision and had been reporting positions to her companions.

Baruth transformed into a giant wolf, carrying the teenager on his back, and Cedrick, Molly, and Red Hair followed closely. The command center of the First District collapsed in an instant, burying everyone inside. Only a few powerful espers managed to escape.

Yin Cheng looked at the ruined command center and went mad.

His grandfather was still inside!

General Yin was escorted downstairs, but in such a short time, it was impossible to escape!

General Yin was buried inside!

Yin Cheng’s eyes turned bloodshot, and he shouted, “Kill them!”

Armored vehicles loaded with energy cannons appeared around the command center, aiming their barrels at Cedrick and his group.

Cedrick and the others quickly moved away, but the energy cannons opened fire, bombarding the area where they were trapped.

Cedrick’s group couldn’t just wait to die. The teenager reluctantly erected a barrier to protect his companions, and they chased after Yin Cheng and his team in the fastest possible direction.

The attacks from the armored vehicles didn’t cease. The teenager’s psychic powers were depleted, and he fell into a coma.

The giant wolf had no choice but to transform into a half-human, half-wolf form, carrying the teenager while running frantically, covered in blood and severely wounded.

Cedrick was also covered in blood, his eyes bloodshot. Even if they died here, they were determined to complete their mission!

This was the purpose of their arrival in Huaxia!

“Poppy, go!” Cedrick no longer restrained the Arctic Corpse Bear and let it roam freely.

The Arctic Corpse Bear, which had been guarding nearby, heard the command and chased after Yin Cheng and his team, sweeping away all the interceptors, and enduring countless attacks. It successfully pounced on Yin Cheng, tearing apart his companions with a swipe of its claws.

The Arctic Corpse Bear held Yin Cheng in its mouth, stood up, and unleashed a deadly onslaught with its two sharp front paws. All the soldiers and espers who surrounded it were swept away, blood splattering everywhere.

Yin Cheng was not yet dead. The Arctic Corpse Bear didn’t devour him, as he knew why Cedrick wanted to keep him alive. It was solely to ask about the “hope” of humanity. They had made a deal with Cedrick based on that.

In this dangerous apocalypse, they had come to Huaxia after enduring hardships, all to find the “hope” of humanity.

Regardless of what struggles or power struggles the Huaxia people faced internally, it was their own matter, unrelated to outsiders like them. Yin Cheng had no intention of revealing the “hope” to them, even if they completed their mission.

If the “hope” of humanity truly lay in Huaxia, it would be the hope of the Huaxia people themselves, not outsiders like them. They wouldn’t allow them to lay their hands on the “hope.”

Yin Cheng looked at Cedrick and his group, who were also severely injured. A mad smile appeared on his face. With great effort, he raised his hand and threw the hand grenade he had been holding into the mouth of the Arctic Corpse Bear…

A tremendous explosion echoed, reaching the Third District.

The high-ranking officials in the Third District wore solemn expressions. They were adjacent to the First District, and such a significant disturbance couldn’t go unnoticed.