The youth sneers, “Strong or not, I buried him. I don’t understand why the boss insisted on bringing him along.”

Only those who have truly fought against Wen Qingling know how terrifying he is. Red Hair reminds him, “Don’t get too cocky. I heard he is a dual-ability user, possessing both psychic and wood-based abilities. Someone like him won’t be easily killed.”

“Oh? Then who did I bury just now?” Before the youth finishes speaking, a wooden spike suddenly shoots out from the ground. The youth is violently thrown down and rolls on the ground. Then, someone jumps high, holding him in the air, and lands on the car roof.

The youth belatedly feels a sharp pain in his leg. He looks down and sees his foot pierced. If it weren’t for the quick reaction of the wolf, saving him, he would have been impaled like a gourd.

The previously level ground is suddenly overturned, and numerous vines emerge from the earth, attacking in all directions. Wen Qingling, protected in the center by the vines, fights back.

Upon seeing Wen Qingling reappear unharmed, Lei Yuxiao, who was hiding in the dark, breathed a sigh of relief.

Wen Qingling was indeed unharmed, although he was covered in dirt. These few individuals had truly angered him.

Wen Qingling looked at them one by one, his aura surging. Xiao Hen, who was engaged in a fierce battle with the Arctic Corpse Bear, was the first to sense Wen Qingling’s pressure. He realized that Wen Qingling must have been surrounded and decided not to waste any more time fighting the bear. He used his enormous spatial blade to attack and instantly teleported away.

The Arctic Corpse Bear couldn’t dodge in time and was slashed again. It followed Xiao Hen’s scent and pursued him.

Hongfa and Molly slowly retreated, not yet fully aware of the danger posed by Wen Qingling. They stood still without moving, while the wolf and the youth remained motionless.

Wen Qingling stood in the center of the vines, with giant vines swirling around in the air, resembling a giant octopus.

Wen Qingling’s gaze was calm and devoid of any emotions. Molly couldn’t sense any killing intent from him, nor could she sense any human emotions. It was precisely because of this that he was most dangerous.

Molly suddenly turned around and shouted, “Run!”

Hongfa reacted the fastest and ran in two different directions with Molly. Even the giant wolf responded to the call and sprinted towards a distance. Only the youth remained standing in place, and the wolf had to turn back, grabbing the youth’s clothes and tossing him onto its back before turning to run. However, it was too late.

The ground suddenly collapsed, and numerous thick vines shot up into the sky!

The giant wolf was instantly in danger.

Hongfa and Molly, who were running, also couldn’t escape. They found themselves falling into a void, replaced by the thick vines shooting out…

The youth shouted, “Freeze!”

The collapsed ground was immediately covered with a thick layer of frost, and the motion of the thick vines attacking stopped. Hongfa and Molly, who were falling, were lifted up, their feet landing on solid ground. They both ran toward the giant wolf and the youth.

Wen Qingling had never used such a large-scale vine attack before and didn’t expect to encounter this situation. He curiously stared at the thick layer of ice on the ground and deliberately came down from the vines to step on it.

By this time, the giant wolf had already carried the youth far away. Hongfa and Molly joined them, running together and escaping the range of the vine hell.