The Undead hiding in the crowd, wanting to sneak out of the city, realized their cover had been blown. They no longer pretended and started biting the people around them, trying to create chaos and break out of the city.

Without the control of the “Corpse Mother,” they were independent individuals. As long as they could leave alive and create a group of corpse monsters and slaves, they could be the bosses. There was no one who wouldn’t want such a good life!

The crowd screamed and tried to escape, but they were blocked at the city gate, with limited space to move. The screams continued one after another as the vines, like cats smelling blood, shot out and impaled the nearby corpse people, dragging them back.

Xiao Hen jumped onto the vines and aimed with his sniper rifle, shooting and killing the Undead mixed in the crowd. With the two of them suppressing the situation, the crowd narrowly avoided total annihilation before fleeing into the city.

“Enter the city!” Wen Qingling shouted.

Wen Qingling was the first to leap into the city, followed by Xiao Hen and the gate guards. Little Kui Bao No. 2, who had been left behind in the car, howled and chased after them. It nearly got locked outside the gate, and the little fellow was very angry. It ran over and kicked Xiao Hen with its small feet while crying out: You forgot about this baby! You locked this baby up and didn’t play with this baby!

Xiao Heng looked puzzled, not understanding why Kui Bao No. 2 was throwing a tantrum.

Wen Qingling, who understood the little one’s language, glanced coldly at it, causing Kui Bao No. 2 to freeze. “You dare to hit my person? Are you tired of living?”

Kui Bao No. 2: “…”

Feeling wronged, it crouched down, touched Xiao Hen’s kicked leg, and blew on it, looking pitifully at Wen Qingling.

Wen Qingling coldly snorted and ignored it.

Kui Bao No. 2: “…” QAQ

The gaze of the city gate guards toward Wen Qingling was filled with complexity. Was it acceptable for an adult to bully a little child? This little one looked to be only seven or eight months old, wearing nothing but a hat. It appeared very pitiful without clothes or shoes.

Xiao Hen picked up the chubby baby and held it in his arms, quickly leaving with Wen Qingling and heading towards the headquarters of District Three.

District Three, which was once peaceful, had now become chaotic. People ran amok on the streets, monsters rampaged, and the military units hunting monsters were everywhere. The sounds of gunfire were constant. Simply walking on the streets could result in being accidentally injured.

Wen Qingling spotted a military vehicle and separated from Xiao Heng. He was going to the Fifth District to meet with Mi Yan and Luo Fengjue. He entrusted Kui Bao No. 2 to Xiao Hen and, before leaving, threatened the chubby baby not to spray poisonous mist randomly, or else it would get beaten up.

The little chubby baby felt wronged but behaved obediently.

Once Wen Qingling left, it started to scramble around in the car, rolling and tumbling, and Xiao Hen couldn’t control the little thing at all.

Wen Qingling took a straight path toward the location of Lei Yuxiao in the Fifth District.

The entire Central City was engulfed in chaos, and the Fifth District was no exception. Lei Yuxiao had already been summoned by Lei Jiang for a meeting and was not at the villa. Guards were stationed outside the villa to protect Mi Yan and Luo Fengjue.

When Wen Qingling arrived, he almost couldn’t enter. The reason was that he had lost his hat and mask, revealing his true appearance. The person responsible for protecting them doubted his identity and took out a blood-testing device to confirm that he was not an Undead before allowing him to pass.

I Opened a Clinic in the Apocalypseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें