62. Is she for real?

The main song of this chapter is "No" by Megan Trainor.

Amelia.

I stood frozen in place as his sinfully soft lips fell upon mine. My eyes were wide open and my mouth attached to his. The butterflies return to my stomach his started moving against mine.

My hands were limp against my sides and I tried to process what was happening.

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

I know that he kissed me but the impossibility of the moment stunned me. He was kissing me, but why? Doesn't he have Freya? Did they break up? What if I am just a rebound? What if he regrets it the moment he breaks apart? Just like Mr. Hernandez did. I am not good enough for him and I know that he will leave me just as Mr. Hernandez did.

I placed my hands on his chest to push him away, to break the kiss before he breaks my heart into another tiny pieces. He felt that I was inching away from him, perhaps that was the reason why he pulled me flush against him, closer than before and moved his lips against mine in a feverous pace.

I gingerly and hesitantly kissed him back. My lips unexperiencingly moving against his. I don't know how I was doing but based on the way his hands tightened around my waist, it wasn't bad. The first kiss of mine was Mr. Hernandez and now him. Moments like these make me think that why I never had a boyfriend. Atleast then I would have been a little experienced.

His tongue swept against the seam of my lips, trying to nudge them apart and enter his tongue in my mouth. I was uncertain about it as for me it felt that he was going to push me away and leave any moment.

As much as I tried to deny it, I very much wanted to kiss him. I wanted him to push me against the wall and claim my lips against his. I wanted him to lift me up by my hips and kiss me like it's the last day. I wanted him to rip apart my clothes and touch the most intimate parts of me.

He bit my bottom lip, making me leave out a gasp. He took it as a sign to sweep in his tongue and it felt as if heaven had fallen over me. Nothing, I mean nothing has ever felt this good.

The moment his hands wandered down from my waist to my thighs, lifting me up as I had fantasised, all the rational thoughts flew out of the door into the bathroom and flushed down the urinal.

Desire and lust. The two emotions ruling my actions.

A squeal, along with a small laugh escaped my lips, seperating our now swollen lips. Upon hearing it a devilishly handsome and sinfully beautiful smile bloomed onto his face.

"Enjoying it, mi Amore?", his voice was husky, lips pink and wet because of me. Hair disheveled because of me. Clothes now wrinkly because of me. Him having desire and list in his eyes...because of me.

I could do nothing but nod, my tongue feeling too much heavy and breath coming out in short pants.

He squeezed my thighs as a warning, still holding me pinned against the wall. Holding me like I weighed as a feather. "Yes..I enjoyed it.", I whispered out.

"Forgetting your honorifics? Yes what?", he growled out, eyes blazing with passion and hands tightening on my hips. Sure to leave a light bruise, but one which I won't mind.

It took my a moment to gather what he said, and another to think of an answer to that. One of his hand held me by my hips and the other went towards me neck, holding me firmly in place. Holding my neck but not squeezing it.

"Yes...sir?", I hesitately said. I call him sir all the time, but something about the moment made this title seem a little...dirty. like it was not what it seemed and contained a double meaning.