Chapter Seventeen

Cynthia's Pov
"Are you sure you are okay? I'm worried about you?" I called over to Andy who was sitting in the chair keeping the ice bag close on the side of his head. I took notice of him wincing from time to time, keeping his head to the side.

"I'm alright baby, I should be asking you that you pushed a whole human out of you and looking like a goddess and I have my two favorite girls here." I rolled my eyes playfully listening to the soft coos of our newborn daughter resting in my arms.

I slightly moved the purple blanket a bit to get a better look at her features. She was only born a few hours ago and she was already precious sleeping soundly.  All while her father was panicking the whole time she came into the world.

I wasn't sure what parts Andy was looking at but one minute he was helping by the nurses. Then the next he had slumped over hitting his head once she was out.

I shook with some laughter watching the way he rolled his baby blue eyes at me in amusement.

"How's our little Bailey doing?" I smiled staring while he got up go slowly sit on the bed with me. I showed him her with a smile, his eyes read so much emotions.

"She's a little sleeper that's what I'm seeing, you can't be scared to hold her Andy, in a couple days we are gonna fly back to the states. So I want you two to bond." I stated through my soft laughter gazing through the sight of my eyelashes.

"I know I'm just worried I'm going to drop her being a parent is scary alright." Each whine had my body shaking with giggles. I propped myself up feeling him sliding to lay in the bed with me. I decided it was my turn to place her in his arms.

He was focused on the task. A soft grin appeared on his lips as he pressed a few kisses to her covered head in the cap.

"Hey there.. You are so tiny like your mom." My palm lightly smacked at his shoulder blades with amusement, I leaned in to press a few kisses across his cheeks bones sighing in content. This was the life, no worries just living.

"She's gonna be a daddy's girl." He lifted his head for a moment making a small scoff laugh out shaking his head a couple times.

"What no way, she's gonna be a mama's girl look at her." He teased towards me. I wanted to protest yet he leaned in to capture my lips in a deep soft kiss. I melted on the spot. He was the first to pull away pressing his temple onto my own.

"It feels surreal but here I am holding our daughter with my wife beside me. Thank you." Though they were acting on their own my lips twitched slightly pecking his lips back a couple more times in place.

"I should be telling you that. Thank you for a better and amazing life." His grin was still focused like before he kissed my forehead turning his attention back towards Bailey as she was stirring deeply in his slightly bigger arms making little cops and noises.

He looked more happy to be mumbling to her gently rocking her in his own.

"Why you fuzzy hmm princess is it cause I'm giving your mom more attention than you is that it?" I shook my head with my laughter getting up out of the bed was a struggle with the soreness.

Yet I needed the bathroom and time to decompress. Andy was sitting up worried like holding Bailey with one arm, he placed his large hand on my lower back, eyebrows knitted together.

"Here let me place her in the bassinet you shouldn't be getting up by yourself." I wanted to do this on my own protesting to my worried husband with some laughter waving my hand a couple times but he wasn't having it.

I had never seen that man move so fast to place our child down before rushing over to holding my waist guiding me to the bathroom.

I instantly held at his waist relaxed. "You are so lucky I love you." I giggled slightly to mask the pain. He leaned his head down again to kiss all over my forehead before helping me into the bathroom his hands tripping more firmly at my body to make sure I didn't fall in his hold.

"Well I love you more, oh shit I forgot the guys are coming up." There he goes all panicky. I suppose I should enjoy the sight. We were first time parents with a whole newborn baby girl. It was exciting all in my mind.