"I will make him regret it," Jisoo declared coldly, her gaze unwavering.

Zara shook her head, a frown creasing her brow as she guided Jisoo to a nearby chair, taking a seat in front of her.

"You're angry, right? Anger is from Satan. You should calm it," Zara urged, her voice soothing.

"No, he deserves it. What did he think, he could kidnap me and blackmail me?" Jisoo retorted, her frustration evident.

"Okay, calm down. Just repeat after me, okay?" Zara suggested.

Jisoo looked puzzled. "What?"

"Just say what I say, okay?" Zara clarified, her expression determined.

"A'udhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajim" (أَعُوذُ بِٱللَّٰهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَـٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ), which means "I seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the accursed." Additionally, seeking patience through supplications like

"Rabbi inni lima anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer" (رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ), meaning "My Lord, I am truly in need of any good You can send me" can also help in controlling anger.

"MashaAllah, your voice is so sweet while reciting it, eonnie," Zara complimented as Jisoo sighed before reciting the words.

Jisoo then asked, "What is it for?"

Zara smiled behind her veil before looking around. Seeing no one, she removed her veil, revealing her beautiful face. Jisoo stared at her in awe.

"You are so beautiful," Jisoo said as Zara smiled and closed her eyes, reciting something. She then moved closer to Jisoo's face and blew air on it. Jisoo closed her eyes as Zara covered her face with her veil again.

"Are you feeling better now? Is your anger calmed down?" Zara asked. Jisoo nodded before hugging Zara. She didn't know why, but she felt strangely connected to Zara. It was the first time she had listened to someone like this, and it felt new to her.

As Jisoo embraced Zara, a sense of warmth and comfort enveloped her. It was a feeling she hadn't experienced in a long time, and it left her feeling strangely vulnerable yet at peace."Thank you," Jisoo murmured softly, her voice barely above a whisper. "I don't know what came over me back there. I just... I lost control."

Zara gently stroked Jisoo's back, offering her silent support. "It's okay," she reassured. "We all have moments of weakness. What's important is that we learn from them and strive to do better."

Jisoo pulled back slightly, meeting Zara's gaze with a mixture of gratitude and uncertainty. "But why are you helping me?" she asked, her voice tinged with curiosity.

Zara smiled softly, her eyes reflecting a depth of understanding beyond her years. "Because I see something in you," she replied simply. "Something worth fighting for."

For a moment, Jisoo was speechless, touched by Zara's unwavering faith in her. It was a sentiment she hadn't expected, and it stirred something deep within her, igniting a spark of hope where there had once been only darkness."Thank you," Jisoo repeated, her voice filled with sincerity. "I won't forget this."

"You better, if you feel anger rushing inside you, so repeat what I said before and blow air in your palms, then wipe the palms on your face; your anger will calm down," Zara advised.

"Okay, but what's your name? I totally forgot to ask you," Jisoo said.

Zara smiled before replying, "Zara Fatima."