Chapter Three: Demigod dreams suck (particularly this one)

The dream is inspired by da sequel of the sequel >:3

hehehehe yes I decided this is going to be a series

Percy found himself in a dream.

Again.

He sighed. Demigod dreams were never a good sign, and it was a while since he had one. He looked around the dark room he was in and nearly screamed out loud.

A dark shadow, an essence as dark as Nico's Stygian Iron sword seemed to slither out of the corner.  

"Hello, Perseus Jackson." It hissed, making a form of a monstrous being, with arms and claws but no legs. A shapeless terror. Percy was horrified. The black smoke wrapped around his arm, making him tremble with a strange sort of coldness that made him want to pass out.

"W-what do you want?" He gritted his teeth, fighting through the fear. The figure cackled, a mixture of hisses and scratches that felt like nails across a chalkboard. 

"Oh, don't be afraid. I don't want to hurt you." The shadow seemed to melt and reappeared in the middle of the room, donning a tall figure with glowing purple eyes. Percy was terrified. This was unlike any other feeling he had faced, even Tartarus. "I just need a small favor." 

"And what makes you think I'll listen to you?" He stood his ground, forcing his voice to become steady.

"Many things."  It whispered, lunging at him. Percy opened his mouth to scream and was engulfed in an eerie purple light. 

"Hold onto your consciousness if you can." It cackled as the room around them disappeared, leaving a black abyss underneath.

He felt himself falling into the eternal darkness, frozen in time and not being able to do anything. 

"Be careful of where you step, Perseus."  The voice seemed to echo everywhere. "One false step and you'll be falling down to your doom."

Percy snapped awake, drenched in sweat.

Harry's POV—

Harry was sitting in the pub with a buttered crumpet and some tea when he noticed a kid about his age step into the room. 

Heck, he looked almost exactly like Harry without glasses and...a black iris? He was bewildered by it, giving a stark contrast between his other sea-green eye. The boy noticed Harry and waved shyly, walking over to the table where he was.

"Hey." He said, showing a strong American accent. "You're Harry Potter, aren't you?" Harry nodded, surprised that the boy hadn't asked for his autograph. "Dam. Nice scar."

"Thanks." Harry replied. "You don't sound like you're from around here. Are you American?" The boy nodded.

"I'm Percy." He held out his hand. Harry took it, surprised once more.

"My best friend's brother's name is Percy." He blurted out. Percy raised his eyebrows.

"Wait, really?" He grinned. "That's cool. My real name's Perseus, but no one ever calls me that. It's Greek. I hate it when I'm called that." Harry nodded.

"Are you visiting?" He asked, curious as to why an American was here in London. 

"Nah, I moved here. I'm going to attend Hogwarts, apparently." Percy shrugged, looking as if he wanted to change the subject. "So, you're the famous Harry Potter, aren't you? Killed the Dark Lord and all?" Harry blushed. 

"Yeah." He mumbled. "I'm tired of being famous. I never liked it at all." Percy nodded, as if he understood how he was feeling.

"Mr. No-Nose can rot in Tartar—I mean, bloody hell." He grinned mischievously, making a British accent. "That's how you Brits say it, right?" Harry laughed.