"Thank you Charlie, you're much nicer than our son." Alma said, with a small playful glare at her son.

"Will you be staying for dinner?" Esmé asked.

"Actually, Ollie and I wanted to ask..." Charlie trailed off, looking over at him and the boy smiled slightly.

"Yes?" Alma pushes and the boy looked over at his mother.

"Can Charlie stay?" He asks, worried for the answer as the home was already crowded.

"The night? Well certainly not in your room but I'm sure she could, yes." Alma said.

"No, I mean can she stay? Like stay stay?" He asks and Esmé smiled, looking over at her wife.

"I think they're in love." Esmé whispered to her wife. Alma nodded in agreement. "I like her. What do you think?"

"I don't know, the home is crowded, especially with the little one coming." Alma says quietly so the two wouldn't overhear.

"You both can think about it of course, we don't need an answer right away." Charlie says softly.

"We'll consider it, dear." She said gently.

"Thank you." Charlie said with a smile.

"We'll let you know by tomorrow morning. You're welcome to stay the night." Esmé adds and the girl smiled and thanked her, pulling Ollie off with her by the hand.

"I'm not sure if her staying is the best idea." Alma said. "I'd like for her too, but we have a lot of people here right now."

"I'd feel bad for saying no though." Esmé says softly and took a sharp breath in when she felt another kick.

"Try eating a bit more." Alma says softly.

"I'm not very hungry." Esmé said as she leaned into Alma. "I kind of just want to sleep for a week."

"Who's going to give me attention when you are?" Alma teased with a smile.

"This little one will suit just fine." Esmé says, resting a hand on her stomach.

"But I want your attention." Alma said with a small sad smile.

"Really?" Esmé asked with a smile.

The older woman pressed a gentle kiss on her lips and Esmé raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you wanted me to get some rest?" She says and Alma rolled her eyes, pulling away from her.

"Pardon me for loving you so much." Alma said.

"Hmm.. I love you more." Esmé said happily, pressing a deep kiss to her lips.

"Don't argue with me missy, now get some rest." Alma says with a slight smile.

"I demand cuddles." Esmé said with a huff. Alma rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I can't on the couch, your tummys in the way." She says with a chuckle, Esmé blushing when she felt her talons gently trace over her stomach and she felt another kick.

"Quit egging her on. Come on let's go upstairs, I need attention." Esmé said, standing up.

Alma chuckled before helping her up, Esmé stumbling for a moment when she felt a sharp pain in her stomach and she paused for a moment.

"Are you alright?" Alma asked her gently.

"Yeah sorry. This baby is a literal pain." She chuckled.

"Don't apologize." Alma says gently and seen Charlie spot them, looking at them confused and a bit worried.