dating daniel larusso .ೃ࿔

- when you first saw daniel walk in the halls of the school, you thought he was the cutest boy ever

-it didn't take too long for him to notice you too.

- it started off as an innocent friendship into developing feelings for eachother.

- it's definitely a friendly relationship, you're basically eachothers best friends

- holding hands is mandatory for him

- he most definitely gushes to his mom about you.

"ma, she's like the most beautiful girl in the world. you'd agree with me once you see her."

his mom chuckles.

"well i hope i can see this mystery girl some day."

- he asked you out first, no doubt in my mind.

- he even introduced you to mr. miyagi.

- speaking of miyagi, he's very fond of you. he thinks you're a good influence on daniel.

- he loves to teach some of the moves he learns.

- car rides in his 1947 ford super de luxe 🤭

- golf n stuff is a basically a go-to for you and daniel

- small diner dates as well!

- the relationship is pretty passionate, but that also means it can get pretty heated too.

- arguments with him can get intense to the point you don't speak to eachother, but he always comes back for forgiveness.

- as petty as he can be, he wouldn't wanna imagine a life without you in it.

- fixing him up when he gets into another fight with johnny.

- he kisses you with so much care, as if you're made of porcelain.

- very tender kisses.

- his love language would definitely be physical touch.

- his hand is always intertwined with yours, when he's kissing you, you feel his hands on you. it's either on your hips or caressing your face.

- whenever you're talking, he makes eye contact with you and lets out his gummy smile.

- i feel like he'd love to listen to you yap, he's just sit there and listen and occasionally add in his thoughts of whatever subject you're talking about.

- overall just a great lover, he's so dreamy.

a/n: i genuinely loved making this, i remember the first time i watched the karate kid. i was sooo jealous of ali 😭