jealousy| ralph macchio

pov: it's 1984 and your boyfriend ralph is filming "The karate kid" and he's shooting the kissing scene with elizabeth shue (ali mills)

"come on ralph let me go with you! i wanna see you film!" you pleaded. 

"alright alright, since you wanna go so badly." he chuckled.

by the time you guys get to the location shooting, you see everyone propping up their cameras and lights , your boyfriend ralph getting ready, everything is getting set up to shoot and you observe everything as you sit in a chair off to the side. you look up trying to look for ralph, you see him talking to elizabeth shue, the girl that plays ali. you see them laughing and talking.

seeing them laugh together gives you a small twist in your stomach, but you ignore it. ralph comes up to you and sees the disturbance in your face.

"hey, what's wrong?" he asks.
"oh, nothing haha." you say trying to laugh it off.  "what did you and ali talk about?"

"we were just talking about the movie, but are you sure you're okay? you seem kind of upset."

"no im 100% fine, but you gotta go, they are about to start filming!" you reassured.
he pauses for a minute, he doesn't believe you.

"alright i'll take your word, but can you at least give me a kiss for good luck?" he smirks.
he leans in, you gave him a small pecker on the lips and both of you smile.

"i love you!" he smiles. he walks off.

IN SCENE.

"hey slugger."  daniel goes up behind ali.
"look i'm a jerk."

"you are a jerk." ali replies.

"so i am forgiven?" daniel asked.
"huh? hey i don't hear anything."

ali chuckles.

"sounds like a yes to me." daniel puts his hand on ali's shoulder.

your breathing starts to get heavier and faster.

ali turns around and hugs daniel, his hands travelling around her back.

your eyes lock in on what their doing, watching their every move.

"so i guess you heard about the tournament tomorrow?" he hinted.
"who doesn't?" ali smiled.

you watched the scene happen, fixated on every move. you noticed the way they look at each other. you keep on telling yourself it's just for show. but you can't get over it.

the part where they finally kiss happens, ralph pulls her into a kiss.

your blood begins to boil, your stomach drops and feel yourself getting upset. you try to look around, trying to not see what's happening.

after the scene is over, the directs yells "CUT! good job everybody! you all did great!"

you see ralph coming up to you with a smile on his face, you genuinely tried to hide the blue look on your face but you just can't help it.

"hey, how did you think it went?"

"it was good i guess" i mumbled. not making eye contact with him.

"see i knew you were upset! tell me what's bothering you!"

you took a long pause, you thought to  yourself that if you told him what really bothered you, he'd tell you that it's not a big deal.

"hello?" he's waiting for an answer.

"honestly, i didn't really like watching that scene with you and ali, touching her and kissing her. it made me feel really uncomfortable." you explained.

he chucked.

"are you jealous y/n?" he smirked.

"no! i just.. didn't like that scene." you snapped back.

"it sounds like jealousy to me." he leans in closer to you, putting an arm around you. he gives you a small kiss on your cheek.

"it's okay that you're jealous, i actually love it." he laughed.

"it is not funny!" you playfully hit him.

"you have nothing to worry about, you know that i only want and you only. no other girl can make me feel the way you do." he looks into your eyes as his hand is rubbing your shoulder.

he looks at you eye to eye and goes in fully to give you a kiss. he grabs your face gently as he kisses you.

as you smoothly pull back you can feel your face warming up.

"i love you ralph." you blushed.

"not as much as i love you." he cooed while still holding eye contact

a/n: hiiii i hope u enjoyed this chapter. if u want any ralph character for me to write abt pls let me know 💝

byeee ⋆。‧˚ʚ🩷ɞ˚‧。⋆