business partners| frank della rocca

i've been staying with my friend frank for a while now, i'm not doing good financially and i need a way to make money. so i joined frank and we became business partners in conning people in the real estate industry.

"man this conning shit is useless." i slam my phone against the table. 

"ay, you'll get the next one, keep dialling." frank pointed at me as he held his ringing phone up his ear.
i got up from the table and fanned myself with magazines on the table. it was so hot in his little apartment, and it was so crowded and messy i felt suffocated and claustrophobic.

"man fuck this i'm gonna go get a real job, you can stick to this i don't care anymore." i left the kitchen and headed to the living room to get my bag. frank put his phone on the kitchen counter and followed me.

"oh so thats it? you're leaving?!" he bickered.

"yes! i'm tired of being here! it's actually living hell here!" i snapped back.

"ay first of all you were the one whining and crying to me, i was your last hope!" he pointed his finger right at me.

i got up from the couch and got right into his face. "well you know what i made a huge mistake coming to you, rotting in the street would've been better."

"yeah, you know what, go out by yourself and see where you'll end up." he yelled as he left the living room.

i packed everything i had into my backpack. i hear frank dialling more numbers to scam. i carried my backpack and marched out the room and turned to frank. "you're just a horny con artist and thats what you'll ever be!" i cursed at him.

"you'll just end up on the street as a hooker, i won't be surprised if i see you on the escort channel!" he raged. i dropped my bag on the floor.

those words hit me like a ton of bricks and my mind just went mad. i slapped him across the face and the sound of the slap was so loud it stopped us for a moment. i turned back around and marched toward the door until i felt frank's strong grip on my hands pulling me back. he pulled me closer to his body. 

"oh my god let me go." i slither out his grip.

as i try to leave, he pulls me back again. "come on, i don't think you really wanna leave." he says erotically as he fixes my hair off my face, i look at him with his light red mark on his face. "i do want to leave." i replied softly, i look directly into his eyes.

"you say that but your eyes and body language are saying something different." he smirks, his eyes travelling and scanning my body.

his hands were roaming my back, his face was leaning into my neck, i felt his hands travel my lower back. i was to close to give in but i backed out.

"'no frank, i am not one of the prostitutes you hook up with."

i looked at the window and i see it's getting really dark outside, i couldn't possibly leave at this time. 

frank walks up to me slowly.
"y/n, i know you're not, but i could treat you differently. all my hookups are quick and easy."

he wraps his hands around my back. "but with you i could take it slow and careful." his heads digs into my neck, leaving wet kissing all over. my whole body shivers and i feel a sensation goes through my body. i finally give in. i start getting needy, i grab his face and smash my lips against his, our lips aggressively synchronizing with each other. his hands caressed my lower back, and slid down towards my ass.

my hands glide through franks neck and lightly gripped his hair. he pulled back gently, "so are we back in business, partner?" he chuckled.

"definitely." i replied lovingly.

"good." he lifted me up by my legs and carried me to the couch.

a/n: tbh i think frank is ralph's sexiest character😭😭😭 anyways enjoy 🫧🤍