BEL | Two - Asked

(BEL) Two
Asked

Rain
I never knew that enemies could be so beautiful.

Her beautiful eyes lingered in my memory. Their burning perfection indenting a permanent mark of lust. Her creamy caramel skin that matched with her incandescent eyes. Her height was perfect, just tall enough that she didn't seem weak and unable, and not too short that it took away her air of power. Her lips were pink and soft, as if they would fit mine perfectly. Her goddamn shape that had me spinning in circles. Her luscious hair that fell in soft waves down her back sent me into heaven. But, it was her engraving scent that claimed first place with me.

Innocence, vanilla and strawberries - with a lingering hint of the forest.

"Fuck," I cursed with indignation. I knew better than to fall for the enemy.

I knew that Gail Moreno belonged to me and I didn't need my Paranormal side to tell me the obvious.

I rammed my fist into the lockers, the sickening crunch of my fist and the metal shattering from the lockers resonated through the empty hallway. There was nothing I could do now.

I would keep my distance.

You can severe the Mating Bond by lack of affection. I know that I have imprinted on her, but she hasn't done the same. This means that I have more of an effect on her than she has on me - at least, it's supposed to be that way. I need to have the upper hand at all times. I demand domination and Gail will always respect that. Whether she likes the prospect or not is not something that I will dwell my time thinking about.

She cannot be mine - she needs to hate me so much that the slight connection that she may feel with disappear along with her.

I need to hate Gail Moreno.

And, keep it that way.

It is an abomination to be mated to an enemy. I will be killed instantly as the Alpha. I will be betraying my own Pack. The thought of rejection flashed in my mind. But is a process that has not been carried out in years. To find someone who would carry out the process on my behalf would be very difficult if not impossible.

The mate that I have been waiting for is my sworn enemy. I cannot taste the forbidden fruit without getting poisoned. Fate is testing me, it is fucking trying to send the earth of its balance by giving me a mate that I cannot claim.

I run my hands through my hair frustratedly. It would have been better if I didn't have to stay here. It would have been better if I never even met this Gail Moreno.

If she wasn't so damn beautiful that it became difficult for me to control my tongue, it would have been easier to pretend that I didn't know she was mine.

I growl lowly as I think of limited possibilities of how I could keep this to myself. I was an expert when it came to lying, but this was different. It was uncontrollably impossible for me to ignore Gail as my mate. But, if I thought of the consequences, if I thought of the banishment and what would happen if I were to accept the daughter of the man who killed my mother, then it almost made it easier to forget that we ever met.

I would rather have my brother take the Alpha position that to be banished from the Pack completely.

I take quick and heavy breaths as I tear down the entrance staircase and get into my car, not wasting time to set my GPS to my regular stop. I needed to clear my mind, I needed to forget why I was angry.

I needed a drink.

-

Gail
I cross my legs impatiently as I wait for Auden to return from her lunch break. She had said she would meet me in the library an hour ago, and like I said, I hated waiting.