Ⅵ━ DETAINED

Jake 

HEAVY TRIGGER WARNING.

"So, what was the temper tantrum about this time?" The bodyguard asked me. "Fuck off and die."

He wrestled and moved me around. My hands were around my back as he forced me forward. "Stop, that actually hurts!" I whined as I tried to let him go off me, but he just wouldn't let go. 

"Listen, I'm trying to talk to you before they go and investigate what happened for themselves, and you, out of all people, know what happens when it escalates to that,"  he stated, still wrestling me around like a damn dog.

I hissed at the pain; I felt like my wrists were about to explode off my arms. "Get off!" I screamed, pushing him back, but he wouldn't budge. 

He opened the door, sat me down in the chair, and then walked and stood silently on the other side of the room. Just then, the chairman of the entire hospital came in and sat down on the chair. 

"Jake Webber," he muttered, looking at my files. 

"It's not the first time we've met. You can stop saying my full name." I rolled my eyes, and that man smiled like an idiot. 

"You can get out now." He looked at the officer, and he obliged. 

I feel like I've just made a colossal mistake; why the fuck didn't I listen to him? The rage so blinded me that it was deafening. Im so fucking stupid I just want to fucking die. I already knew what he was going to do to me next. 

"So what made you think you can be such a bad boy, hm?" he asked me; god, with those predator's eyes, I felt like he was going to eat me alive. 

"S-Sir, I didn't I-I mean it was--" I felt tears streaming down my face, Im such a fucking punk; I'm already crying, and he hasn't even touched me yet. 

"Save all that crying for the actual rainy day, yeah? and answer my fucking question." He gripped my shirt. 

"They touched my stuff, okay! they don't have the fucking right!" I panickedly screamed. He threw me on the couch, and the hard part of it hit my head. If I wasn't exaggerating, I think I might have suffered brain damage with that one. "Fuck!" 

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you to stop letting them detain you every fucking time you have a tantrum, huh?!" He pushed me further onto the couch, shaking me with every syllable that came out of his mouth.

"P-Please, I'm sorry, okay, I won't let them call you anymore.." I muttered with tears in my eyes.

"You're lucky you give me what I want because you would've been dead now. Now you know what to do,"  the chairman said, smirking, sitting on the couch before me. 

I sat up from the couch and went in between his knees. "Y-Yes, sir.." 

Small a/n: I didn't even want to post this one because it felt so awkward for me to write, but wtv.