𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

ight I finished it
- delivered @ 10:36 PM

im on my way. you could've smiled or something damn! Who forever 21-
-deliveeed @ 10:37 PM

Man hurry up and get over hea lmaoo.
-delivered @10:37 PM

Turning the light off in the bathroom, he walked back in his room. He had clothes everywhere due to him packing for his New Orleans trip this weekend. He had never visited his sisters grave, he couldn't bring himself to ever do it.

Walking inside his closet, he grabbed some of his shoes off the floor and tossed them to his suitcase. He had distanced himself from everyone this week. He wasn't ready to go back home, but he knew he'd have to face it one day.

20 minutes later, he heard a small knock on the door before it opened. He watched Yara enter while placing her purse on the dresser and taking her slides off.

"Siiiiiahhhh." She smiled while she walked towards him in the closet holding her arms wide open.

"Wassup mama." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. He leaned down and placed small kisses on her forehead.

"You still packing? It's only 3 days Si. Ya whole closet on the bed." She looked up at him while he leaned down resting his head on her shoulder.

"Ion know what to wear for Saturday." He mumbled. October 28th was his sister's birthday. It usually a day where their whole family threw her a big birthday dinner or a trip. Sadly, she wasn't here anymore, leaving a void in the family.

Yara rubbed on his back seeing he was visibly upset. She sighed while feeling him breathe heavily. She felt something hot & wet on her shoulder before she heard him sniffling.

She sighed while he tried to quickly wipe away the tears that fell. "Siah, know this gonna be hard for you but,  your sister would want you to come." She rubbed his back while he said nothing. She could feel his chest heaving up and down a little.

"Come down there with me." He mumbled while wrapping his arms around her waist. He didn't want to be alone, he had his family, but this was different.

"Ima talk to my mama and see what she say. I'm pretty sure she gonna say yeah but, just to check in." Yara grabbed her phone and began texting her mother.

He let go of her and wiped his face. He hated crying in front anybody. Just thinking about his sister made him tear up.

"I got all your work from school. I did most of it already. Everybody been worried about you." She looked up from her phone at him while he grabbed some Sweats off the rack.

He continued getting his clothes together. He didn't want to talk to anybody that week honestly. He had already let his coach know beforehand he wasn't gonna be in. His coach understood and allowed him to take off for the week.

"Si." Yara walked out of the closet and helped him get his clothes together. She began folding his clothes and placing them in the suitcase.

Josiah placed his shoes on the floor and sat down on the bed. He watched her pack his suitcase. He was grateful for her, since he had met her she had been nothing but a blessing.

"I bought you some American Deli too. It's up there on the dresser." She looked at him while he motioned for her to come to him.