10•Her dominance

Vote and read guyzz♡

~(Late hours update :)

Sambh

The realization of what i was doing hit me overtime but the hypnotic pragya was enough for me....

"Rajkumari.....Abhimanyu se prem hai apko"

I said without dare breaking the kiss whereas she was all devoted to my lips....hungrily sucking , gasping , biting and what not....Though i knew what ever is happening it's not right but the girl at whom my eyes stopped roaming was kissing me this passionately it kept becoming tough enough for me to break the kiss...

Fighting for the dominance pragya bit my lips which sooner started oozing out blood...I was so immersed at my right or wrong thoughts that i forgot to focus on the present...honestly now i really don't care what happens next...the one thing i know is the present I'm living today will not come any soon until i win the bet between me and pragya...

Shutting my eyes close , I held pragya from her nape and pulled her extremely close to me while giving her the access she wanted...

•••••

Before clasping into my mouth she hardly sucked my lips...Stoping the blood and soothing the pain she caused by biting me...*Is she really not in her senses...!?!?!It seems dual..she even has control what to do and what to not...But here she ended up getting intimate with me..damnnn*

I groaned inside the kiss as i felt her tongue slowly sliding into my mouth . Surrendering myself entirely to her i enjoyed giving myself to her...Whereas , as soon as she entered her tongue travelled my entire mouth exploring it in such a way no ond could ever.....

Our tongues were in the game now and it clasped while she kept sucking me entirely taking me all in...The sloping sound of our wet kiss was echoing in the room and felt so nastily sexy.....

My free hand went towards her bare waist and sliding into her blouse roaming around as there was no tomorrow...

I could possibly hear her heartbeats so clearly and tried to match her breathe as she kissed me rough enough *doesn't she get breathless!?!?? MY STRONG GIRLLL IKIKIK*

Our pace were moving simultaneously towards the large king size bed in my room....I just hope the karma today doesn't results into something bad...With this thought exiting my mind i took the dominance in urgency and slammed my lips onto her...

Kissing her roughly , sucking those cherry colored lips felt heaven....Without breaking the kiss i picked my princess in bridal way and paced towards the headboard slowly and slightly keeping her down....

I tried to get up as she seemed intoxicated so she must stop and soon she'll drain into deep slumber but noo...how can i forget that she's the youngest 'arjun putri' and carries enough strength with herself....

Before i could get up she hurriedly pulled me down by my neck onto which her longs nails pierced hard...loosing my balance entirely i fell upon my princess....Trying my best not to put my entire weight upon her she shocks me again by switching our positions and landing directly upon me...

*How she is so strongggg????*

My eyes grew widened witnessing the bold side if her though i knew that she's a yodhaini and has enough power to destroy an entire kingdom with her sword but even in an intoxicated mode she's this strong....Damnnn...I must say that I'll suffer after our marriage.

My dreams and thoughts broke when i felt my princess eye fucking me soo bad with a smirk on her lips...She looked dangerously beautiful making me gulp in fear she slowly leans towards my face.

Gathering up the courage to not to lose in front of the princess i kept my eyes open wide regardless of any emotions as i was quite good at it... meanwhile my heart was pounding like anything and there was rollercoaster of emotions going in me...I gulped down again and this moment she seductively traced my Adam's apple moving up and down with her index finger....

When she reached until my until chin taking up one round of my entire Adam's apple shivering in fear...She held my chin between her index finger and her thumb making me go all numb..

I closed my eyes to feel what was going to happen next...I could probably sense that she leaned down and pecked my lips and then my nose bridge and then my forehead before i could digest what happened and tried to open my eyes.

They got shut again receiving little pecks on my eye lids....Feeling void of the warmth i tried to open my eyes again only to witness the princess removing mine and her jewels...

"Princess.....just don't....we'll regret it later"

Warning her seemed essential everytime her angry face enters my mind...I tried to be serious earning a good chuckle from pragya this time...

I frowned at her reaction when she leans down holding her beautiful waist length hairs onto her one hand and my jewels in other....She places a long kiss on my heaving chest resulting my head to hit the headboard behind me...

*Honest enough my princess is so dominant*

Shutting me up in he way she went back again to her work of removing every single piece of gold from our bodies leaving herself into a blue blouse , heavenly beautiful skirt and long duppata shaping up beautiful and leaving me into my dhoti and the dhoti kapda slightly covering my shoulders...

"Not...fair enough rajkumar.......You're lying half naked.....under me.....While I'm all covered.."

Her melodious voice hits my ears with a flavour of intoxication was mesmerizing she finally spoke and left out a chuckle when she realized that she wasn't the only one who's dominant here...

Finally my turn

In urgency i switched our positions and gave a wet kiss on pragya's neck making her chuckle quite hard this time...

My lips forms into a smirk when i realized that The night is still young....

●tbc●

Late hour update *hahahahhaha laughs manically*

*puppy eyes* Author is devoid of votes...

No probsss i enjoy writing this story enough to not to pay attention to the views and all...I write for myself and the readers who genuinely loves to read this story...

Phewww....PRAGYAAA IS PERFECT MOMMMYYYY...WHEN THIS IS HER IN INTOXICATION THEN WHAT IS SHE ACTUALLY IS!?!?!??! AHHHHH MOMMY IS MOMMYINGGG

Well...requesting you'll to vote and comment...

M loveeees youuu guyzzzz sm..

•Your M•