7•Her healer

[UNEDITED//-]
MISTAKES MIL SKTI HAI :)

Pragati

I was sitting in the rocks of the flower garden...the only place in virat i found peaceful....It had the power to embrace me...but still solitude engulfed me as i was heartbroken by my own sister....

I couldn't think of anything....this place already has the power...it's at a good distance of 5 to 6 minutes from the royal palace...Panchal has many small places like this near our palace but here in virat it's the only place i found and to my surprise it wasn't crowded at all i could say I'm the only person sitting here...

The fragrance of jasmine rajnigandha and othe flowers calmed my mind while the waterfall had a soothing effect on me...but still....the grave i was having in my heart was not able to soothe.......

I plucked a flower and tucked it behind my ear...The things happened at the palace we're continuously roaming in my mind...

When i decided to close my eyes and take a quick nap in the hug of nature i heard something....

Is anyone there here except me ??

I suddenly got alert and took out my kanjar which was resting in my kamarband from starting...

In urgency i got up and rather than returning to palace my dumb mind decided to follow the weird sound....I prominently concentrated on the sound and figured out that it was audible from beside of the waterfall....It was fully surrounded by greenery....

Somehow i hesitated a little to go there but again my one and only beautiful dumb kinda mind had me there...I slowly moved towards the edge of the waterfall and slightly i peeked through the bushes of the trees....

To my surprise i was too shocked to see few soldiers of some estate running behind someone and following someone....*Urghhh like how come these criminals end up in beautiful places like these and really take up the peace thing of the place....*

I rolled my eyes and in a moment someone grabbed my hand from behind and locked it with my waist caging me to their chest and the kanjar fell down from my hand :(

I tried to shout but before that another hand came from behind and shuts my mouth and we* end up falling into the soft grass and flower petals from the plants...

This time my mind blew up....LIKE CAN YOU IMAGINE I WAS UPON SOMEONE OR MAJORLY LAYING UPON SOMEONE'S LAP AND THAT SOMEONE IS PROMULGATINGLY TOUCHING MY DAMN PRETTY FACE AND HAS THE POTENTIAL TO CAGE ME...LIKEEE BABEEE...YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM...RUK ABHI BATATI HU TERA KIS SE PALA PADA HAI BHOT DHEK LI FEMININITY ABHI DHIKATI TUJHE KI KYU SAB MEKO YODHAINI ARJUN PUTRI BULATE HAI....

My legs which were until now resting upon his legs went slowly towards his or her idk....*par lag toh ladke ke hi hath rhe hai hai ladka hiiii haiii....* I didn't dare to look up to see his reaction or specifically where he was looking at...i didn't wanted to spoil ny chance to get off from this man and save me....

They went slowly towards his groin area and not gonna i lie i kicked there a little harsh...

"Arghhhhh"

He groaned in pain which made his hands loose upon me and prominently gave me the chance to escape from his grip...I turned towards him hurriedly and took out one of the knives he was carrying with him...