Chapter 32

Dramatic chapter ahead!

I was wondering about which clothes I was going to wear to the interview that was supposed to happen tomorrow.

"Bhabhi," Sam cheered making me smile at his usual self as he ran downstairs to me , Divya following him and Advika running after them both.

I nodded my head at them as they all three stood in front of me like kids, except none of them was a kid.

" I've been calling you since a long time, where were you lost?" Sam asked and I shook my head.

Probably I didn't hear due to my distracted self.

I motioned them to go on," Danish is calling you upstairs," Divya said and I frowned in confusion.

Couldn't he himself come downstairs?

Always troubling me to climb stairs all the time.

What did he need ?

I sighed and went slowly upstairs , upon entering the room I was even more confused .

Danish had a his bag on the bed and his clothes kept aside , which he was folding and arranging in the bag.

" Where are you going Danish?" I questioned walking in his direction.  He disconnected his earpiece and glanced at me.

" There's an emergency in the other branch, I am leaving for Mumbai," he replied getting his essentials from the bedside.

After listening to this, my mood literally flipped 180 degrees.

I didn't like the idea of him leaving. Not at all.

I wanted him here , with me.

" When will you be back?" I questioned calming myself down.

He sighed and dropped his things in the bag looking at me again," I am not sure , a week later most probably, " he replied.

No way.

He was my safety, how would I manage without him here alone?

Not complaining about the family but he was on the top of my priority list.

Also, it saddened me that he wasn't going to be here on our first karwa Chauth.

I felt a weird nervousness , probably due to all the frequent incidences and attacks , I was concerned for him.

" OK," I mumbled in a low voice helping him pack his bag.

I kept silent because I lost my interest of talking to him in that moment.

He should've taken me with him.

I hated it when we parted ways, like when I had left for Deepti's wedding. I missed him the most.

" Take care of everyone here, I'll double the security also," he said and I hummed in response.

I moved to get his watch and other stuff ," Also Mr.Singhania will be here for the festival," he said and I looked at him.

Of course his dad was going to be here for mom, at least his dad was considerate enough unlike him.

" Don't meddle with him," he warned and I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway.

I kept things in his bag , checking whether he kept his towel or not, " And take care of yourself," he said which I ignored.

After closing the zip of his bag I turned towards him, who was busy in his phone.

As if sensing my gaze he closed his phone off and turned towards me," I'll leave then ," he said coming towards his bag which was just next to me.

I nodded looking at his bag , waiting for him to grab his bag but he didn't.