liko morning surprise

Pokemon alternate world number eight

The sun rises at the whole paldea region during 7:15 am with flock of fletchings flying flying above Cabo poco toward the city

Inside liko's house, in the kitchen with lucca cooking breakfast on the stove  and Alex sitting at table reading newspaper got cup of coffee next to him when liko entered the kitchen in sleeping clothes with floragato by her side.

Liko: "good morning."

Alex: "morning sweetie, where's terapagos at?"

Liko: "in the bed still sleeping with hatenna."

Floragato: "meow."

Lucca: "that's sweet."

She sittin in chair at left side to table along with floragato and her father lower newspaper down to look liko with a smile, "you got any plans for today, sweetie." Liko got small blushed on her cheeks to tell her father about the plans for today, "well I'm hanging out with pladea elite four, rika at city during 1:15 pm to hangout and get know each other." Her parents become little bit shocked after hearing from liko to hanging out paldea elite four rika today to hangout and getting know each other, Lucca continues cooking and said to her daughter in kindness, "wonderful liko, you hangout with paldea elite four today and who knew rika hanging out with you because she's charming woman that every girls got crush on her."

Alex: "yup, we need meet her first before heading to city that okay with you liko."

Liko: "of course father."

Meanwhile at naranja academy

Inside penny dorm room with love couples sleep together in bed underneath the cover when penny open her eyes to see the ceiling and lean up with the cover down to reveal black long knee shirt began stretch her arms out for a second and stop she grabbed her glasses on nightstand to put them on her eyes, she felt an hand on left wrist and turned her head to the left look down to see half sleep nemona with eyes open halfway to see her girlfriend.

Nemona: "where are you going honey?"

Penny: "heading to section 41 today with dendra so we can meet captain Ackerman first time and explore the whole section 41."

Nemona: "what time you be back?"

Penny: "probably around at 4:46 pm."

Nemona: "sounds good because it's date night in mesagoza city movie theater to watch romantic and action movie."

She lean forward toward her girlfriend to give a quick kiss in the lips and lead back after that, she stare down at her girlfriend with lovestruck expression, "I love you crazy cutie." Nemona replied, "love you too, handsome nerd."

[New story is out for today]